Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

need someone to talk to

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
My depression is bad again I'm sitting here crying my eyes out while my mom watched my daughter in the other room. I have no one to talk to and I just want to die. It's been a bad last few days and I want to end it. I'm on week 5 of citolapram (sp? It's a anti depessant) plus I take vit b complex. I already took ky meds and I'm trying to not have a panic attack also. I ha e ativam bit I don't want to take it

Can someone just talk to me please

First off thank you all who are replying I'm trying to keep up but I'm Herr plus I have a friend texting me and my mom checking on me. I had another break Down and told my mom I just wanted to die and see my grandpa. I did take half ky ataivan which I think is working bit I'm still crying and on my room. Thankfully o have therapy tomr. Again thank you all again so much
Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 4, 2013 at 8:17 PM
Replies (11-20):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Feb. 4, 2013 at 8:23 PM
I'm sorry you're going through a rough time. Do you want to PM me?
Heatherw1969
by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 8:23 PM

I take it too. it takes a while to work mama. hang in there. maybe ask the dr to increase ur dose

skymama10
by Silver Member on Feb. 4, 2013 at 8:23 PM
2 moms liked this
Why don't they play poker in Africa??

Too many cheetahs. :D
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 4, 2013 at 8:24 PM
That's just it idk I had a panic attack that lead to a mental break Down in Dec and I haven't been right since. On on meds and go to therapy once a week bit its not enough. I'm still not right and I just want to die. But I can't I have my daughter and family. I don't know what's weigh with me

Quoting C.Fleury:

What are you depressed about ? What's goin on

momo3fgr8tteens
by Ruby Member on Feb. 4, 2013 at 8:25 PM

Sometimes things seem like they will never get better but nothing in life really stays the same. Don't compare your life to others just look at it as your own journey and think about where you want to go. What is depressing you at the moment?

Derari
by :::Achtung::: on Feb. 4, 2013 at 8:25 PM

Hugs:) I'm here to talk. What's on your mind momma? Take a deep breath. Have a glass of water. Liam down for a few mins.

pudgepocalypse
by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 8:25 PM
Pm me, it's easier than the boards. I'm a good listener, and I really hope you start feeling better soon. I know depression sucks, I have it as well. I've been where you are, and I know it gets better.

Quoting Anonymous:

Thank you

Quoting pudgepocalypse:

*hug* I'll talk to you

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 4, 2013 at 8:25 PM
Thank you jokes help

Quoting brandydesiree:

I'll talk to you.

Wanna hear a joke?

What do you call someone who doesn't fart in public?

A private tutor!

C.Fleury
by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 8:26 PM
What do you mean you can't have your daughter and family ? What happened back in December ?

Quoting Anonymous:

That's just it idk I had a panic attack that lead to a mental break Down in Dec and I haven't been right since. On on meds and go to therapy once a week bit its not enough. I'm still not right and I just want to die. But I can't I have my daughter and family. I don't know what's weigh with me

Quoting C.Fleury:

What are you depressed about ? What's goin on

true-love-21
by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 8:26 PM

Just remember that your children need you. It will be okay, just breathe. If you pray, that will also help, but no pressure. whats wrong, why are you feeling sad, do u know??

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)