Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Going back to work need advice

Posted by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 8:38 PM
  • 15 Replies
I've decided to go back to work. DD(6 months) will stay with my brother during the days. I am nervous! I don't want to leave her but its time.

How is the best way to find a job? I have a AS in medical science and I will have a BS in business management in May. I'm not interested in hands on medical work.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 8:38 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Lindsayhoy0612
by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 8:48 PM
Bump
Lindsayhoy0612
by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 8:56 PM
Bump
Lindsayhoy0612
by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 9:06 PM
Bump
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Feb. 4, 2013 at 9:11 PM
Awesome! Don't be nervous! It's going to fine.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 5, 2013 at 1:56 AM

Maybe the administrator for a medical practice.  You sure she is safe with your brother?  Im sorry but most molestations are by family members, speaking from experience and working at a police department and seeing the many reports.  Ever thought about working nights so you can still be with her in the day until she starts school??

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Feb. 5, 2013 at 1:57 AM

I agree with you but you are going to catch so much hell for it

Quoting Anonymous:

Maybe the administrator for a medical practice.  You sure she is safe with your brother?  Im sorry but most molestations are by family members, speaking from experience and working at a police department and seeing the many reports.  Ever thought about working nights so you can still be with her in the day until she starts school??

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 5, 2013 at 2:00 AM

it was my half-brother, so like I said, from experience.  The truth may hurt but it is still the truth.  Eh, I always get flack from people who may not like what I say but I would rather say it than them risk their child's safety.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 5, 2013 at 2:02 AM

medical transcription and then you can work from home!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Feb. 5, 2013 at 2:03 AM

Honestly I have had so many arguments with people about this very subject and I think I could talk until I was blue in the face and would not get anywhere.  I was called a bigot today because my son will never be in boy scouts and it was not even because of the who gay leader debate, it is because I do not let my children spend the night with just anyone and I am less trusting of men.  Apparently I am really screwing my kids up.

Quoting Anonymous:

it was my half-brother, so like I said, from experience.  The truth may hurt but it is still the truth.  Eh, I always get flack from people who may not like what I say but I would rather say it than them risk their child's safety.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 5, 2013 at 2:07 AM

Having lived it, I am definitely protective especially of my daughters as well that even if they are around their uncle and grandpa, I dont like there not to be me or one of their grandmas in the room.  I even got a big dog for their protection.  I chose to work nights until they were at least at an age that they could tell me if someone touched them.  I always wondered why my Mother never re-married and now having daughters of my own, I doubt I will ever re-marry.  She dated but those men were NEVER around us.  i get it now.

Quoting Anonymous:

Honestly I have had so many arguments with people about this very subject and I think I could talk until I was blue in the face and would not get anywhere.  I was called a bigot today because my son will never be in boy scouts and it was not even because of the who gay leader debate, it is because I do not let my children spend the night with just anyone and I am less trusting of men.  Apparently I am really screwing my kids up.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)