Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnant and Homeless! UPDATE Page 9!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 116 Replies
1 mom liked this

My roommate told me when I moved in in July she would lower the rent after a few months when she got caught up on bills.  Well it's been 7 months and I still pay $479 while the rent is $483.  She bitched all weekend that I got paid - disability on the 1st, since the 3rd was on a weekend.  Well our lease says I pay on the 3rd, and since she's been such a BITCH I told her I'd pay on the 3rd.

Last night I made the transfer at 11:30 pm just cause she was being a bitch.  Everytime I make the transfer it shows in my pending transactions and doesn't allow me to use the money.  And it shows in her pending transactions as well.  Same bank btw.

Well she comes home today and I decided to pay 1/2 the rent of $483 (241.50) and $100 in utilities as we had a verbal agreement for this, initiated by her in July 2012!  It's been 7 months.

I texted her I would no longer be providing her with a 'free' apartment while she only paid utilities.  Fair is fair, plus I have a freaking baby coming and am waiting on HUD housing.  The guy with HUD already told me I'd go on the top of the list since I'm on disability and pregnant, but it'd still be summer before anything comes up.  Baby's coming end of July - 39 weeks induction with 1st of August actually being my due date.

Long story short - as if - she fucking started hitting me and pushing me as I walked away from her crazy screaming ass and tried to go in my room and shut the door - she keeps shoving the door open and pushing and hitting me in the chest/shoulders/neck etc.  I picked up a boot and started hitting her to get her the fuck off me!  I'm PREGNANT!

Got the door closed called 911, she's in the living room calling 911.  Cops came she said I started hitting her, I told the truth.  Anyway I'm not on the lease, my lease is with her.  I wanted her arrested, they said no and asked her what she wanted and she said 'I want my rent' the cop said that wasn't his problem - after I showed him my online transfer with the bank and he said again what do you want, so she said I want her gone.

Now I'm in a hotel & have NO WHERE TO GO. My mom is really sick with cancer and said she can't deal with the pain she's in and the stress.  Baby's father says 'It's not mine get out of my life'.

WTF am I supposed to do?!  I called the bank and they cancelled the pending transaction, so I've still got that money, but not enough for an apartment by myself and the time it takes to look for a roommate on Craigslist, etc. and gas moving all my stuff - I don't have that money now.  Plus I'm trying to save for my baby.

IDK what to do!?  I can't believe that fucking bitch lying, assaulting me, and having the cops tell me I had to leave?!

Oh and she's fucking 38 years old!  How mature?

Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 4, 2013 at 9:54 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
stephiebugg
by Gold Member on Feb. 4, 2013 at 9:58 PM

Wow! Sounds like it was a blessing in disguise to get away from that nutjob.

Call the HUD guy tomorrow and see if they have any suggestions. He might know some way to get you set up somewhere until a home opens up for you.
Good luck.

MrS.GiFFord
by Platinum Member on Feb. 4, 2013 at 9:58 PM
1 mom liked this

WOW. Thats terrible. Theres no womens shelter you can go to?

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 4, 2013 at 9:59 PM
11 moms liked this
Why would you get pregnant considering your obviously less than ideal situation? I hope you find a stable home life before your baby is born... or consider adoption. It doesn't sound like you're ready for motherhood.
ff-princess
by Platinum Member on Feb. 4, 2013 at 10:00 PM
1 mom liked this
Well, you certainly showed her!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 4, 2013 at 10:03 PM
4 moms liked this
Oh ffs, she's going through enough shit I'm sure she doesn't appreciate your rude ass comment. Get a life.

Quoting Anonymous:

Why would you get pregnant considering your obviously less than ideal situation? I hope you find a stable home life before your baby is born... or consider adoption. It doesn't sound like you're ready for motherhood.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 4, 2013 at 10:04 PM
You should go to a women's shelter. With your disability and pregnancy, going to a shelter will likely move you up more on the HUD list.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 4, 2013 at 10:04 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting Anonymous:

Oh ffs, she's going through enough shit I'm sure she doesn't appreciate your rude ass comment. Get a life.
The truth hurts, doesn't it?

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 4, 2013 at 10:05 PM
1 mom liked this
Do you know her whole story? No.
Shove a damn sock in it.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

The truth hurts, doesn't it?

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 4, 2013 at 10:06 PM
1 mom liked this

Not that what she did was okay, but why would you antagonize her knowing you didn't have anywhere to go? 

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 4, 2013 at 10:07 PM

Add homeless to that and you might get fast trcked with HUD

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured