Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

**ETA Question about something someone will find offensive.

Posted by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 10:01 PM
  • 100 Replies
1 mom liked this
So I am not religious nor do I believe in organized religion. But I have a question for all of you that do.

It started with me listening to Last Kiss by J. Frank Wilson And The Cavaliers while making dinner. It got me to thinking.

If you believe in heaven and life after death, what happens if your spouse or first love does and you move on? Once you die you'd be reunited with the first love, but what happens when the next line comes up there?

Sure, the first love has been waiting for you up in heaven for you to die. But that person wasn't YOUR last love.

I know I am going to get trolled or this or even lectured on religion, but I'm curious to how that works.

Are you suppose to be shared, or would you have to choose and break someone's heart?

******** Edit********

Ok most of you are saying that there isn't any actual human bodies or emotion aside from love. If that is the case how does a departed loved one 'watch down on us from heaven' as we are told from such a young age.

If we are all just spiritual blobs floating around. Loving everyone like brothers and sisters, how does that relate to earth.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 10:01 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
aidyns_mommy
by Platinum Member on Feb. 4, 2013 at 10:04 PM
3 moms liked this
You can't get your heart broken in heaven.

*This is just my opinion. I honestly have no idea how to answer your question*
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
tharealty2
by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 10:06 PM
3 moms liked this

I don't believe it will matter at all in Heaven.  Our sense of relationships will not at all be the same.

Litlmama87
by Platinum Member on Feb. 4, 2013 at 10:06 PM
8 moms liked this

I ain't got time for this.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
CampClan
by Platinum Member on Feb. 4, 2013 at 10:07 PM
1 mom liked this
I do not know how to answer it either. But I believe I will have more important & better things to do than worry about which SO I should chose in Heaven. Like who is gonna move over at that big table so I can sit next to THE King at dinner! :)
got2monsters
by Ruby Member on Feb. 4, 2013 at 10:07 PM
1 mom liked this
the first two relies were exactly what i was going to say. the bible states that there will be no sorrow in heaven. therefore, no heartbreak.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
xboybrksgrlx
by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 10:08 PM
1 mom liked this
I know you have no proof and its just how you feel. But do you think it would be all spiritual or... Idk. I'm just trying to get a grasp on why other people think. That song got me thinking lol sorry if I am asking weird questions.

Quoting tharealty2:

I don't believe it will matter at all in Heaven.  Our sense of relationships will not at all be the same.

brittany208
by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 10:08 PM

I don't think people are married in heaven. Not positive of that, though.

xboybrksgrlx
by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 10:09 PM
2 moms liked this
Hahaha love it!!

Quoting Litlmama87:

I ain't got time for this.
TeamTARDIS
by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 10:09 PM

I don't think you will have to choose. I think the earthly relationships won't even matter in Heaven. We definitely won't feel sorrow or jealousy or any of the other human emotions we feel now.

Hannahluvsdogs
by Ruby Member on Feb. 4, 2013 at 10:09 PM
1 mom liked this

I'm not religious but my guess is it'd be some kind of harmonious threesome.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured