Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

15 & Pregnant, a WTH moment

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 134 Replies
2 moms liked this
There is this 15 yr old girl I'm friends with on FB. I do actually know her. Anyways, she's pregnant and is one of those who breaks up with her BF every other day, talks crap, and then loves him again. Today she made a post basically saying "Why is it so hard to find the right one? I just want to settle down." WTH! YOU'RE 15 HONEY! IMMA NEED YOU TO BE FO REAL!

Why do kids want to give up their childhood so early now?
Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 4, 2013 at 10:39 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 4, 2013 at 10:41 PM
9 moms liked this

because soceity pushes kids to grow up too fast?

Pnukey
by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 10:42 PM

Because a baby will love them unconditionally forever, just like they (don't) love their mamas unconditionally forever.

Seriously, idk. It just makes me sad.

dallascowboys82
by Platinum Member on Feb. 4, 2013 at 10:43 PM
1 mom liked this
Because I think being a teen mom is put on a pedal stool and girls think it's cute to have a baby. Nothing cute when your covered in baby puke or your kid has a 103 fever and the dr tells you they don't know what's wrong..
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
mommy_me
by ~The Three B's~ on Feb. 4, 2013 at 10:44 PM
3 moms liked this
Because we allow it. In so many ways i feel society is failing our children
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Feb. 4, 2013 at 10:44 PM
8 moms liked this

Not even 100 yrs ago she would have already been married and pregnant by now as it is. It is today's society that feels people should be married and pregnant in their 30s and 40s.

goodmama85
by Diamond Member on Feb. 4, 2013 at 10:45 PM
This.

Quoting dallascowboys82:

Because I think being a teen mom is put on a pedal stool and girls think it's cute to have a baby. Nothing cute when your covered in baby puke or your kid has a 103 fever and the dr tells you they don't know what's wrong..
svolkov
by Emerald Member on Feb. 4, 2013 at 10:45 PM
No idea....my niece is 14. That makes me sad
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 4, 2013 at 10:48 PM
Quoting Anonymous:

Not even 100 yrs ago she would have already been married and pregnant by now as it is. It is today's society that feels people should be married and pregnant in their 30s and 40s.

So you think it's alright that she has a baby at 15 and is on her way to becoming a high school drop out?
BelleVernonGirl
by Gold Member on Feb. 4, 2013 at 10:51 PM
9 moms liked this

Everyone wants attention today...mom and dad raise the kid to believe they are so special and as the get older they aren't cute anymore and the attention fades...I know I will get bashed for this but it's our own faults.  I tell mine all the time...your only special to me...no one else...you're not going to walk into your first day of work at McDonald's (or where ever) and have a red carpet rolled out so get over yourself...

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Feb. 4, 2013 at 10:54 PM
4 moms liked this

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

So you think it's alright that she has a baby at 15 and is on her way to becoming a high school drop out?

I think it isn't as big a deal as you are making it out to be and she doesn't have to be a drop out unless of course she has a craptastic mother who won't parent her child enough to make sure she finishes school

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN