Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Who are they? 

I just heard from my sister that there is a secret group of people called Illuminati. She said that cops would not even give them a ticket. They can not go to jail, and other staff like that. 

She said that they can do anything they wish. I have hard time believing it. 

What do you think/know???

by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 10:43 PM
Replies (131-140):
tinarob
by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 1:27 AM
1 mom liked this

LMFAO! this fits right? 

lendales_mommi
by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 1:29 AM

LOL and if i did there is no reason for you to get all worked up on my beliefs and opinions SMDH but behind a computer people say and do as they please...

Quoting tastelikeyum:

I don't believe shit unless there are facts that support it. All this using other people to sacrifice so that someone else can gain success. Like Whitney Houston was sacrificed so that brandy could have a better career. Or Michael Jackson was sacrificed for Chris brown? GTFOHWTBS!!

People make shit up all the fuckin time. I guess you believe Elvis is still alive to right and Bigfoot is real.

Quoting lendales_mommi:

Oh no you are not one of thoses people are you. i guess you only believe it if its on TV then right SMDH.

Do you believe that things might actually exist that you know nothing about???

*****gasps***

We aren't ten I am pretty sure we can make up our own minds....it's just interesting.

Quoting tastelikeyum:

LMAO at some of these comments. Do you believe EVERYTHING you see online? Smh.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 18 on Feb. 5, 2013 at 1:30 AM
1 mom liked this

Lisa "Left-Eye" Lopes. Supposedly random car accident in a country in South America. Illuminati related?

Aaliyah. Over-loaded plane crashed. Illuminati related?

It just raises so many questions about so many unexpected and random deaths, KWIM? It's fascinating, yet scary at the same time.

Kurt Cobain? Amy Winehouse? Jimi Hendrix? Just how many of these celebrities/artists who died too young and some in suspicious/unsolved/random ways were killed by/because of the Illuminati? Fascinating, yet frightening.

giftedone78
by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 1:30 AM
2 moms liked this
Quoting tastelikeyum:

Michael Jackson was not sacrificed for Chris Browns ass. They wouldn't waste their time with him only to use him as a puppet. Mike was silenced because he was about to expose them. Michael was through with the business but them people pulling his string forced him to announce that tour that he did not want to do in the first place. He was ready to go off again on how they operate like the last time when they brought up molestation charges on him again. He was what they considered a liability and he had to be silenced! Its all about money and power and what you willing to sacrifice in order to get it........quickly. How is it that talenless artists if that's what they want to call themselves get so damn famous to where they are idolized by many? Insert Rihanna the whining goat, and Nicki the bi-polar cartoon charachter and straight from the alley Kesha!
tastelikeyum
by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 1:30 AM
1 mom liked this
LMAO!!! Fits perfectly!!

Quoting tinarob:

LMFAO! this fits right? 

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 18 on Feb. 5, 2013 at 1:31 AM

That makes me so sad. :(

Quoting Anonymous:

Oh yea, Dr. Dre is in it...Eminem is too. He sacrificed Proof for fame...his best friend.

Quoting Anonymous:

Another I have heard about but didn't see mentioned is Eminem. Supposedly he is involved as well. I wanna say he almost died a couple of years or so ago from and OD, but I'm not 100% sure I'm remembering that correctly. I think it was after his attempt to retire from the business.

And how many times has Jay-Z "retired" and then come back? Food for thought.

giftedone78
by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 1:37 AM
Quoting Anonymous:

I also heard Eminem got saved! I have seen some artists convert to Islam because of this trickery!
Mocking.Jay
by Gold Member on Feb. 5, 2013 at 1:39 AM
1 mom liked this
Justin Bieber in the illuminati? No. The illuminati don't want some scrubby little Canadian boy, lmao!
LAXmom21
by Ruby Member on Feb. 5, 2013 at 1:41 AM
1 mom liked this
LMAO!! These people are bat shit fucking crazy!!

Quoting tastelikeyum:

LMAO!!! Fits perfectly!!

Quoting tinarob:

LMFAO! this fits right? 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sugarcrisp
by Ruby Member on Feb. 5, 2013 at 1:41 AM
3 moms liked this
This post is frightening. Children are being raised by you people.
And no.. I'm not saying this because I'm behind a screen. I'd say this to anybody. I'm pretty honest with my thoughts. Some of you need some serious help.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN