Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Who are they? 

I just heard from my sister that there is a secret group of people called Illuminati. She said that cops would not even give them a ticket. They can not go to jail, and other staff like that. 

She said that they can do anything they wish. I have hard time believing it. 

What do you think/know???

by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 10:43 PM
Replies (31-40):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 8 on Feb. 4, 2013 at 11:10 PM
Beiber, Kesha, beyonce, jay z, Michael Jackson, Whitney Houston, Chris Farley, tupac, Elvis, Lincoln, Washington, Harriet Tubman, goats, and pyramids.
lendales_mommi
by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 11:12 PM

Tupac was not apart of the ILLUMANTI but they say Biggie was... LMAO at goats :) Pryamids and that eye thingy lol

Quoting Anonymous:

Beiber, Kesha, beyonce, jay z, Michael Jackson, Whitney Houston, Chris Farley, tupac, Elvis, Lincoln, Washington, Harriet Tubman, goats, and pyramids.

MsMcWithey
by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 11:13 PM
1 mom liked this
They are the rich and powerful pulling all the strings in the government. you can look them up online. check out infowars.com and prisonplanet.com they are a great place to start.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 8 on Feb. 4, 2013 at 11:14 PM
Yes he was

Quoting lendales_mommi:

Tupac was not apart of the ILLUMANTI but they say Biggie was... LMAO at goats :) Pryamids and that eye thingy lol

Quoting Anonymous:

lendales_mommi
by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 11:20 PM

LOL obviously you need to do some research LMAO...MArtin Luther KIng and Tupak were both very outspoken AGAINST the illumanati . Tupak didnt even know who they were until he went to jail and started studying about the topic. They say both mens lives were lost due to the Illumanati.

Quoting Anonymous:

Yes he was

Quoting lendales_mommi:

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 8 on Feb. 4, 2013 at 11:24 PM
TupaC was outspoken against the illuminati after things didn't go his way while being a part of them. They had him killed for the negative light he painted. MLK was not illuminati but I have no doubt they were behind his death along with Marilyn Monroe and JFK

Quoting lendales_mommi:

LOL obviously you need to do some research LMAO...MArtin Luther KIng and Tupak were both very outspoken AGAINST the illumanati . Tupak didnt even know who they were until he went to jail and started studying about the topic. They say both mens lives were lost due to the Illumanati.

Quoting Anonymous:

Yes he was

Quoting lendales_mommi:

Quoting Anonymous:

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
lendales_mommi
by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 11:27 PM

of course that is why they are theories.....Tupak was never part of the Illumanati they wouldn't have wanted him anyways. He was a party animal,out spoken and a gangbanger not your typical Illumanti type lol

sweetmomma326
by Silver Member on Feb. 4, 2013 at 11:28 PM
2 moms liked this

Wow Kesha.. she has no business controlling anything, she cant even keep herself under control...lol

Quoting lendales_mommi:

Im pretty sure he is the one of the ones who started the hole thing.They say he was They say Rihanna, Gaga, Keisha ecspecially are all apart of the Illumanti. Basically a group made up of masterminds and riches that "control" the world and government. My brothers could probably write a book about this topic LMAO Internet conspiracy theories LMFAO...although i do believe in it kinda i think i dunno lol

Quoting sweetmomma326:

lmfao ok..as you can tell I don't pay attention lol

Quoting lendales_mommi:

NO he even had an album titled Killumanati he was focused on exposing the Illumanti

Quoting sweetmomma326:

Isn't Tupac in the Illuminati?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 8 on Feb. 4, 2013 at 11:28 PM
Jeezy, Rick Ross, Katy perry...

Quoting lendales_mommi:

Quoting Anonymous:

ilana_ny
by Gold Member on Feb. 4, 2013 at 11:30 PM
2 moms liked this

I thought the Smith family were into Scientology. ???

Quoting stephiebugg:

Will Smith and his family too.

Quoting ilana_ny:

So it's a secret group of 2 people. 

Quoting Snowflower901:

Beyonce. Jay Z .

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN