Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Who are they? 

I just heard from my sister that there is a secret group of people called Illuminati. She said that cops would not even give them a ticket. They can not go to jail, and other staff like that. 

She said that they can do anything they wish. I have hard time believing it. 

What do you think/know???

by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 10:43 PM
Replies (41-50):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 10 on Feb. 4, 2013 at 11:30 PM
2 moms liked this
...who is your sister? Threats must be neutralized!
jellybeanjean
by Platinum Member on Feb. 4, 2013 at 11:33 PM
2 moms liked this

Fake phoney ass conspiracy. The illuminati might have had an impact historically but these days it's all just popular culture, myth and fuel for an already over paranoid society.

ilana_ny
by Gold Member on Feb. 4, 2013 at 11:34 PM

That's what I thought. 

Quoting jellybeanjean:

Fake phoney ass conspiracy. The illuminati might have had an impact historically but these days it's all just popular culture, myth and fuel for an already over paranoid society.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 11 on Feb. 4, 2013 at 11:35 PM
1 mom liked this

Illuminati = hollywood, liberals in power, left wing media, ect

Aleta775
by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 11:35 PM
1 mom liked this

It is a bunch of bologna. 

lendales_mommi
by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 11:36 PM

The die young video is a prime example... She has so MANY illumanti sighs in that video it is ridiculous...Check it out and you will see what I am talking about. That video in itself is a conspiracy theory LMAO

Quoting sweetmomma326:

Wow Kesha.. she has no business controlling anything, she cant even keep herself under control...lol

Quoting lendales_mommi:

Im pretty sure he is the one of the ones who started the hole thing.They say he was They say Rihanna, Gaga, Keisha ecspecially are all apart of the Illumanti. Basically a group made up of masterminds and riches that "control" the world and government. My brothers could probably write a book about this topic LMAO Internet conspiracy theories LMFAO...although i do believe in it kinda i think i dunno lol

Quoting sweetmomma326:

lmfao ok..as you can tell I don't pay attention lol

Quoting lendales_mommi:

NO he even had an album titled Killumanati he was focused on exposing the Illumanti

Quoting sweetmomma326:

Isn't Tupac in the Illuminati?

ilana_ny
by Gold Member on Feb. 4, 2013 at 11:39 PM

I think that it does exist. I think its branch of rich people "playin" power. 

Quoting Aleta775:

It is a bunch of bologna. 

jellybeanjean
by Platinum Member on Feb. 4, 2013 at 11:39 PM
3 moms liked this

Lol if Kesha is part of the illuminati, their standards have dropped way down low! 

lendales_mommi
by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 11:40 PM

Katy Peryy really...an obvious one is Kanye West......they say Bieber is Illumanti because they have a pic of him holding up the texas horns symbol LMAO WTF??? really

Quoting Anonymous:

Jeezy, Rick Ross, Katy perry...

Quoting lendales_mommi:

Tupac was not apart of the ILLUMANTI but they say Biggie was... LMAO at goats :) Pryamids and that eye thingy lol

Quoting Anonymous:

Beiber, Kesha, beyonce, jay z, Michael Jackson, Whitney Houston, Chris Farley, tupac, Elvis, Lincoln, Washington, Harriet Tubman, goats, and pyramids.

ilana_ny
by Gold Member on Feb. 4, 2013 at 11:41 PM
2 moms liked this

If it is a secret, and she is in it, why whould she be so open about it???

Quoting lendales_mommi:

The die young video is a prime example... She has so MANY illumanti sighs in that video it is ridiculous...Check it out and you will see what I am talking about. That video in itself is a conspiracy theory LMAO

Quoting sweetmomma326:

Wow Kesha.. she has no business controlling anything, she cant even keep herself under control...lol

Quoting lendales_mommi:

Im pretty sure he is the one of the ones who started the hole thing.They say he was They say Rihanna, Gaga, Keisha ecspecially are all apart of the Illumanti. Basically a group made up of masterminds and riches that "control" the world and government. My brothers could probably write a book about this topic LMAO Internet conspiracy theories LMFAO...although i do believe in it kinda i think i dunno lol

Quoting sweetmomma326:

lmfao ok..as you can tell I don't pay attention lol

Quoting lendales_mommi:

NO he even had an album titled Killumanati he was focused on exposing the Illumanti

Quoting sweetmomma326:

Isn't Tupac in the Illuminati?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN