Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Who are they? 

I just heard from my sister that there is a secret group of people called Illuminati. She said that cops would not even give them a ticket. They can not go to jail, and other staff like that. 

She said that they can do anything they wish. I have hard time believing it. 

What do you think/know???

by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 10:43 PM
Replies (61-70):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 12 on Feb. 4, 2013 at 11:53 PM
5 moms liked this

yeah... copying symbols totally means she's one of them.

and Walk Like and Egyptian was the prophecy for the Egyptian rebellion.

Good lord... this crap makes the Da Vinci Code sound logical.

Kesha probably can't even spell Illuminati.

Quoting lendales_mommi:

Check out that video and see for yourself LOL it's full of the symbols

Quoting jellybeanjean:

Lol if Kesha is part of the illuminati, their standards have dropped way down low! 

ilana_ny
by Gold Member on Feb. 4, 2013 at 11:54 PM
1 mom liked this

Wow

Quoting giftedone78:

OK there are so many people in the a part of this Illuminati. Tupac was sworn in as a part of this group for the fame, but when things didn't go his way and he saw that the people around him wanted to control him. They made several attempts to silence him with the rape charge and attempted murder. He was very outspoken and he wasn't a gang Banger, that was the image the Illuminati wanted him to present. He went to the school of arts with Will Smith's wife, Jada Pinkett. Tupac's mother and step father was in the Black Panther party.....he was born into a family of activists. He saw how things were going down I the business and he didn't like it. He wanted to leave his record label but they killed him before he could do so. The Illuminati does not like loose cannons who will expose them, so they silence them. All these artsts like GaGa, Bieber, Niki Minaj, Rhianna and many others are Illuminati puppets. As soon as one of them feel they do not want to be a puppet anymore and start speaking the truth, they will silence them like they did Michael Jackson, Bruce and Brandon Lee, JFK and JFK JR, Biggie, Whitney, MLK, Malcolm X, Princess Diana.........I could go on!

Look at Blood Sacrifice for Fame on YouTube.........its a whole lot folks don't know.
WAKE UP!!!!!

lendales_mommi
by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 11:55 PM

All that is probably true LMAO

Quoting Anonymous:

yeah... copying symbols totally means she's one of them.

and Walk Like and Egyptian was the prophecy for the Egyptian rebellion.

Good lord... this crap makes the Da Vinci Code sound logical.

Kesha probably can't even spell Illuminati.

Quoting lendales_mommi:

Check out that video and see for yourself LOL it's full of the symbols

Quoting jellybeanjean:

Lol if Kesha is part of the illuminati, their standards have dropped way down low! 

giftedone78
by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 12:02 AM
1 mom liked this
Quoting lendales_mommi:

When Kesha did that Die Young Video and started to stir up controversy. She initially said she was told to do the video that she had no control. She then changed her tune after that, she almost exposed them in a sense to let people know that artist really have no control of what they show you.......somebody is pulling their strings. Anyway, that child don't know what the hell she got into, she just want the money and fame. Too bad she sold her soul for it.
Presley77
by Silver Member on Feb. 5, 2013 at 12:06 AM

If ya all want answers to what they are go to look up Alex Jones and listen to him or watch movies he posts on his sight. Then you will have all sorts of lots of info on what they are. I cant say if its 100% correct but it will give you a lot of insight into them either way. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 12 on Feb. 5, 2013 at 12:06 AM
8 moms liked this

The illuminati is TOTALLY real!!  I'm in it!

at our last meeting, which was at Stonehenge (Druids!  as if!), we all danced naked around a HUGE bonfire and talked smack about Ricky Gervais cuz he totally bailed on us.  Then we roast a whole calf (and a tofu log for the veg-heads) and nommed it.  Then I got in a sword fight with George Lucas, Tom Hanks AND Mayim Bialik.  I won, of course.  I played Words With Friends with Stephen Hawking, jammed with Yo-Yo Ma and then had 14 hours of ritual tantric sex with Sting.  

Let's just say I'm BEAT.  I'm glad we only meet monthly, but I earned my badge and got a cool leather jacket from Clint Eastwood.

faeriemom1972
by Ruby Member on Feb. 5, 2013 at 12:08 AM
2 moms liked this

The movie sucked balls. The book was pretty fun to read though.

Quoting kate80:

Someone been reading Dan Brown. No wait.... Probably just saw the movie.

Caitlin1983
by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 12:09 AM
1 mom liked this
How do you know all of this?

Quoting giftedone78:

Quoting lendales_mommi:

When Kesha did that Die Young Video and started to stir up controversy. She initially said she was told to do the video that she had no control. She then changed her tune after that, she almost exposed them in a sense to let people know that artist really have no control of what they show you.......somebody is pulling their strings. Anyway, that child don't know what the hell she got into, she just want the money and fame. Too bad she sold her soul for it.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
ilana_ny
by Gold Member on Feb. 5, 2013 at 12:09 AM
1 mom liked this

shh

Quoting Anonymous:

at our last meeting, which was at Stonehenge (Druids!  as if!), we all danced naked around a HUGE bonfire and talked smack about Ricky Gervais cuz he totally bailed on us.  Then we roast a whole calf (and a tofu log for the veg-heads) and nommed it.  Then I got in a sword fight with George Lucas, Tom Hanks AND Mayim Bialik.  I won, of course.  I played Words With Friends with Stephen Hawking, jammed with Yo-Yo Ma and then had 14 hours of ritual tantric sex with Sting.  

Let's just say I'm BEAT.  I'm glad we only meet monthly, but I earned my badge and got a cool leather jacket from Clint Eastwood.

lendales_mommi
by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 12:13 AM

LMFAO that was great:)

Quoting Anonymous:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN