Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Who are they? 

I just heard from my sister that there is a secret group of people called Illuminati. She said that cops would not even give them a ticket. They can not go to jail, and other staff like that. 

She said that they can do anything they wish. I have hard time believing it. 

What do you think/know???

by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 10:43 PM
Replies (71-80):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 12 on Feb. 5, 2013 at 12:13 AM

Enquiring minds want to know....

Quoting Caitlin1983:

How do you know all of this?

Quoting giftedone78:

Quoting lendales_mommi:

When Kesha did that Die Young Video and started to stir up controversy. She initially said she was told to do the video that she had no control. She then changed her tune after that, she almost exposed them in a sense to let people know that artist really have no control of what they show you.......somebody is pulling their strings. Anyway, that child don't know what the hell she got into, she just want the money and fame. Too bad she sold her soul for it.

lendales_mommi
by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 12:15 AM

She knows this b/c she obviously has done extensive research on this TOPIC. LMAO now if only they was some actual factual informationt to prove any of this... Rather than just Justin Bieber and his hook em horns gang sign and being called illumanti LMAO

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Caitlin1983:

Quoting giftedone78:

Quoting lendales_mommi:

When Kesha did that Die Young Video and started to stir up controversy. She initially said she was told to do the video that she had no control. She then changed her tune after that, she almost exposed them in a sense to let people know that artist really have no control of what they show you.......somebody is pulling their strings. Anyway, that child don't know what the hell she got into, she just want the money and fame. Too bad she sold her soul for it.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 12 on Feb. 5, 2013 at 12:18 AM

pfffffft... everyone knows hook 'em horns are totally Templar.

geeze

Quoting lendales_mommi:

She knows this b/c she obviously has done extensive research on this TOPIC. LMAO now if only they was some actual factual informationt to prove any of this... Rather than just Justin Bieber and his hook em horns gang sign and being called illumanti LMAO

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Caitlin1983:

Quoting giftedone78:

Quoting lendales_mommi:

giftedone78
by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 12:21 AM
Quoting Caitlin1983:

It was on the news about the controversy and they quoted what she said at first. She later backtracked that comment. That video is full of symbols, it was bold like Niki Minaj performance at the Grammys last year. That was blatant!
ilana_ny
by Gold Member on Feb. 5, 2013 at 12:25 AM

I will. Thanks. 

Quoting Presley77:

If ya all want answers to what they are go to look up Alex Jones and listen to him or watch movies he posts on his sight. Then you will have all sorts of lots of info on what they are. I cant say if its 100% correct but it will give you a lot of insight into them either way. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 13 on Feb. 5, 2013 at 12:26 AM

Google Boheimem grove.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 12 on Feb. 5, 2013 at 12:27 AM
2 moms liked this

If the illuminati is taking on the likes of Kesha and Niki Minaj...

Odin help us all.

Quoting giftedone78:

Quoting Caitlin1983:

It was on the news about the controversy and they quoted what she said at first. She later backtracked that comment. That video is full of symbols, it was bold like Niki Minaj performance at the Grammys last year. That was blatant!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 14 on Feb. 5, 2013 at 12:28 AM
1 mom liked this

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-shutdown-corner/did-beyonce-flash-illuminati-sign-why-did-superdome-064347471--nfl.html

There's a snippet in there about Beyonce and her throwing up one of the signs at the Super Bowl last night.

giftedone78
by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 12:29 AM
1 mom liked this
Quoting Anonymous:

Lol yeah, they like em dumb!!!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 14 on Feb. 5, 2013 at 12:33 AM

I can't stand Kesha...but I went and watched the video Die Young. It was defintely blatant.

Quoting Anonymous:

If the illuminati is taking on the likes of Kesha and Niki Minaj...

Odin help us all.

Quoting giftedone78:

Quoting Caitlin1983:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN