Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Anyone know anyone who..?

Posted by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 10:50 PM
  • 158 Replies
Do you know anyone who has killed another person?

What about a victim?

Edit to share mine: when I was 11 my 13 y/o brother shot and killed my dad. I sometimes post online that it was my mom, but it was my brother. He was drunk and mad because my dad told him to get off the phone with my grandma.

He and I stayed in contact until this past Saturday when he cut me out of his life for not sending him money to buy weed. He asked for $20, and I said I'd send it later. Apparently 3hours was too long to wait.

So now I'm out of his lid because he can't forgive me for being a horrible person.

-----

Did you hear of the Facebook murders about a year ago? The mom and dad killed in front of their son?

I knew the lady responsible. Sorta. She worked an lives close to my home. I see her in town and shopped at her store all the time.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 10:50 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
PEEK05
by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 10:52 PM

Yes, my mom's cousin killed his girlfriend, put her in a car, set the car on fire, and pushed it off a cliff.  He is schizophrenic and this happened LONG before I was born.  He was released from jail as an older man and has been medicated for his undiagnosed condition (diagnosed while in prison/mental health facilities) for a very long time now.

My cousin's best friend was murdered while in middle school by his neighbor.  Got beat in the head by a baseball bat.

My cousin was shot five times in the head and killed while he and his buddies were drunk as teens.

SillySally83
by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 10:52 PM

I know someone who killed her husband. Well, I used to know her, I haven't spoken to her in a decade.

Corrylove
by Member on Feb. 4, 2013 at 10:54 PM
My soon to be ex husband... Involuntary manslaughter ..
graciemae3215
by Silver Member on Feb. 4, 2013 at 10:54 PM

My mom killed a man in a car accident. She was impaired, and hit him head on. She just got out of prison. At first, she was charged and convicted of 2nd degree manslaughter, but it was reduced to reckless homicide after her appeal went through.

Rust.n.Gears
by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 10:54 PM

I know the woman who cut open a pregnant woman in NH a few years back. She took the baby and left the woman to die. She used to hang out with our college crowd. I was floored when they revealed that it was her. 

My grandfather was murdered in his nursing home. The attendant beat him to death. It was terrible.

Paigesmommy78
by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 11:07 PM
Yeah some guy my hubby use to be good friends with a guy who went nuts and killed his 12yo cousin and her dog
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Feb. 4, 2013 at 11:09 PM
Yea just had his show on Dateline a few says ago. He killed at least two women one in 99 and one last year. His name is Brandon LaVergne.
Caitlin1983
by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 11:11 PM
My two best friends in high school were murdered. Shot to death while walking to church.

Another friend was murdered a few years back, he was torturted and beaten and then burnt alive... By 3 of his "buddies".
kappalopokis
by Gold Member on Feb. 5, 2013 at 7:13 AM
These are so sad.

Quoting PEEK05:

Yes, my mom's cousin killed his girlfriend, put her in a car, set the car on fire, and pushed it off a cliff.  He is schizophrenic and this happened LONG before I was born.  He was released from jail as an older man and has been medicated for his undiagnosed condition (diagnosed while in prison/mental health facilities) for a very long time now.

My cousin's best friend was murdered while in middle school by his neighbor.  Got beat in the head by a baseball bat.

My cousin was shot five times in the head and killed while he and his buddies were drunk as teens.

kappalopokis
by Gold Member on Feb. 5, 2013 at 7:13 AM
I wouldn't either.

Quoting SillySally83:

I know someone who killed her husband. Well, I used to know her, I haven't spoken to her in a decade.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN