Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

My dd just heard us

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 59 Replies
1 mom liked this
Lordy. Dh and I had a bit of a dry spell. Well the drought ended tonight. It was awesome. Fireworks kind of awesome. Then, we open the door back up and dh says, hey dd us up. She was in the shower. It's after 10 and she went to bed over an hour ago. She says her alarm went off and woke her up, but while she finished up in the bathroom dh checked her alarm. It's still set for 6am when she normally showers. Yeah, I think I woke her up. Lovely. She's almost 12 so she's perfectly aware. I'm embarrassed.
Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 4, 2013 at 11:39 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 4, 2013 at 11:42 PM
Bump
Amybarnhart11
by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 11:44 PM
Oh my. That always sucks, but it's just one of those things that happens. She'll live I promise :)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 4, 2013 at 11:46 PM
You probably scarred her for life! I'm joking :)
melakay1981
by Platinum Member on Feb. 4, 2013 at 11:46 PM

My daughter is 11 and this is my biggest fear.  I am super quiet when the kids are home, now if they go with grandma for the night, its on!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 4, 2013 at 11:46 PM
I know she'll live. At least she has parents who love each other. But, I remember hearing my own parents and being so grossed out! lol
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 4, 2013 at 11:47 PM
Haha!

Quoting Anonymous:

You probably scarred her for life! I'm joking :)
Jentily
by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 11:47 PM

she wa smore than likely grossed out .. but she will be fine lol 

it will be something she talks about forever once she gets over the embrassement of it lol 

ElizabethGracie
by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 11:48 PM

My husband and I had sex on the floor beside our baby's crib once-when we thought he was asleep- and when we finished,I heard dh go "Oh,shit." and I looked up and ds was just sitting on his bottom in his crib,just staring at us,not making a noise. Dh said,"He's judging us."

I felt like the worse mother in the world.

CafeMom Tickers

"Live as if you have faith and faith will be given to you"

got2monsters
by Ruby Member on Feb. 4, 2013 at 11:49 PM
dude i used to always hear my parents. ugh, as a teen, i was like "stfu yall, i dont wanna know thats whats happening." lol.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 4, 2013 at 11:50 PM
Normally I'm quiet if the kids are here, which 99% of the time they are.. My dh even put a pillow on my head, so I think I was being louder than normal!

Quoting melakay1981:

My daughter is 11 and this is my biggest fear.  I am super quiet when the kids are home, now if they go with grandma for the night, its on!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN