Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Erotic Hypnosis

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 6 Replies
1 mom liked this
Wasn't sure about it. A gimmick, right?

DH brought up hypnosis to help him lose weight. I don't believe in crap like that and figured I'd do the research.

Then I found the erotic hypnosis genre and was intrigued. I haven't really wanted sex in a long, long time. Years. Yet, I make myself do it because it makes DH happy. It used to make me happy, but I had lost my sex drive somehow.

So, on a whim I bought one mp3 hypnosis file after I previewed 5 minutes if it. If nothing else, it was relaxing. Figured I could get a good nap out if it.

I didn't tell DH about me doing this. Guess I didn't want to get his hopes up. We used to be really kinky, but I've not wanted to play in a very long while...

I've been listening to the first file for over a week. Definitely relaxing and I really liked it.

I bought three more and have been playing all four at least once a day.

Do they work???

Well, for the first time in years, I initiated sex. I even set the paddle out for spanking(hey! I said we were kinky!) and even took a shower with DH.

Normally BJs are a chore, but this evening I couldn't get enough. He noticed a major difference from how I gave head this evening compared to the past. I really enjoyed it. I told him about the hypnosis and he told me to keep listening to it. He says he can tell it is working.

Is it the erotic hypnosis that I've been listening to that made me act and feel like that? I don't know. It really seems to be helping....

I guess I shall see if my sex drive continues to improve, or if this just fades into obscurity with all the other things I've tried to boost my libido.

Anyone else have an experience with this?
Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 4, 2013 at 11:47 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
AlwaysKISA
by Ruby Member on Feb. 4, 2013 at 11:49 PM
Awesome!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bi-polarmommy
by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 11:51 PM

where do you get those?

i want to try

GraceStrickland
by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 11:52 PM
Me too me too!

Quoting bi-polarmommy:

where do you get those?

i want to try

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
xXxLillithxXx
by Gold Member on Feb. 4, 2013 at 11:54 PM
I need my husband to try that then. Lol
jupiter5
by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 11:59 PM
Awesomeee what does it sound like? Music? talking ?whispering !singing?sexy noises???
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 5, 2013 at 6:31 AM

I found them at hypnoticdreams.com.  The guys voice is just awesome and I'm very happy with the results so far...

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN