Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I feel worthless

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 34 Replies
I feel worthless. I feel alone. I feel useless and depressed. I feel unwanted I feel like I'm not needed. I feel like everything is my fault. I feel like I can never do anything right. I feel like everyone would be better off if I went missing.
Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 5, 2013 at 12:56 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ladybugrooke
by Silver Member on Feb. 5, 2013 at 12:59 AM

badVery sorry you feel that way

MammaPaparazza
by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 1:00 AM
Don't think like that, think positive. You are not hurting anyone are you?
Be kind to yourself !
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
blancavazquez
by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 1:01 AM

you are not alone, I feel the same way, I don't know why but I do, we'll get through it though, I've heard that after the rain the sun shines and there are brighter days, I sure have not seen a ray of sunshine lately but I hope everything will get better for you and for me.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 5, 2013 at 1:04 AM
Only myself... My heart is broken

Quoting MammaPaparazza:

Be kind to yourself !
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 5, 2013 at 1:05 AM
I know how you feel! I cry in the dark most nights because I feel pretty much worthless. I have gained 100lbs in the last 4 yrs! I am a fat ass and don't have the money to go to the gym or even buy any workout videos to do anything at home. I'm embarrassed to go anywhere or go visit friends because they are all so pretty and skinny. Here I am 260lbs and feel like a loser!
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 5, 2013 at 1:07 AM
I'm the same weight you are. And don't even have access to a gym. I'm more than 50 miles from a town... I think thats the root of it all

Quoting Anonymous:

I know how you feel! I cry in the dark most nights because I feel pretty much worthless. I have gained 100lbs in the last 4 yrs! I am a fat ass and don't have the money to go to the gym or even buy any workout videos to do anything at home. I'm embarrassed to go anywhere or go visit friends because they are all so pretty and skinny. Here I am 260lbs and feel like a loser!
MammaPaparazza
by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 1:10 AM
Love yourself!!!

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting MammaPaparazza:

Be kind to yourself !

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 5, 2013 at 1:15 AM
I know that's the root of me feeling like I do. I live close to a gym but money is so extremely tight I don't even have an extra penny. It so tough trust me I know exactly how you feel!

Quoting Anonymous:

I'm the same weight you are. And don't even have access to a gym. I'm more than 50 miles from a town... I think thats the root of it all

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 5, 2013 at 1:15 AM
When you don't feel loved it's hard to love yourself. I feel suicidal tonight. I havent felt like this in over 8 years.

Quoting MammaPaparazza:

Love yourself!!!

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting MammaPaparazza:

Be kind to yourself !

Amybelle
by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 1:15 AM

Turn on the Radio,  Put on your Favorite CD and Dance!!! No need for a Gym, DVD or fancy equipment. Fill a cpl. empty Liter bottles with rice or sand and Voila! Weights

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)