Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How the f*** am I responsible for that?!?! **ETA**!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 64 Replies
1 mom liked this
So about 2 weeks ago I went to the local bar with my sister. I go to said bar about every other weekend when my kids are with there dad. I have NEVER had a problem at that place or any other place. I am a social butterfly, I am easy to get along with, and Im fun, especially when I drink. So most of the time I have people just flock around me. Well I walk in and start making my rounds, talking to people. I say hi to this girl that looking at me, and give her a smile. She just scaled at me then mumbled something to her friend. Ok whatever. I move on and start enjoying my night. A couple hours later she comes up to me talking shit. Im a non confentational person. I excuse myself and go to the bathroom and she FOLLOWS me. I ignore her because she is drunk and just making a fool of herself. She follows me all around the bar, and it pissed her off that I wasnt fighting back. I politley ask her to please go away. After about a half hour of this, ITS GETTING PRETTY FUCKING OLD!! She goes off on me, and was asked to leave by the manager. After a while my sis and I leave. This crazy bitch is waiting for me outside!! I as standing by the window and she tries to punch me. Well because she was very drunk and my cat like reflexes (lol) she missed and her hand went straight through the glass. It cut her up pretty good. I tried to help her, even went and got her a towl for the blood, and stayed till someone was able to take her to the hospital.

I was up there this weekend and she was there. She came marching up to me and demanded that I pay for her medical bills. Wtf? I said "no I dont think so". So she said "Ill see you kn court , bitch!". Whu the fuck does she think I would pay her medical bills?!? She did everything to herself, I never layed a hand on her. And the only things I said to her all night where "please go away", "omg, are you ok?", and "here, make sure to keep pressure on it". I just told her "good luck with that" and I left. I didnt want anymore problems.

ETA** I really dont know why she targeted me. Perhaps I talked to her man before, maybe she thought I was flirting with HER, or maybe she just didnt like the way I looked. Who know! As for why they let her back in, you will have to ask the owner, because idk why. You all keep asking me these questions that are impossible for me to answer. I dont know this girl I cant tell you why she s crazy. Im not the cops, I cant tell you if she was arrested or not. Im not the owner, I cant tell you why they let her back in.

Also to the lady that called troll because I wasnt responding. Um alright. Its not like it was already midnight when I made the post. I was asleep for goodness sakes! Then I had to get up and cook breakfast and get my kids off to school. Gasp! I have other things to do besides be on cafemom.
Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 5, 2013 at 1:28 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
calvinsmommy18
by Gold Member on Feb. 5, 2013 at 1:31 AM
I would have called the cops when she tried to hit you and she hit the glass. They would have had a report and witness statements.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 5, 2013 at 1:35 AM

Lol what a dumb ass bitch. Was there any witnesses?

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 5, 2013 at 1:36 AM
The cops were called by the manager. I told them what happened, then I left.

Quoting calvinsmommy18:

I would have called the cops when she tried to hit you and she hit the glass. They would have had a report and witness statements.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 5, 2013 at 1:38 AM
Tons lol. Everyone poured outside once the glass broke.

Quoting Anonymous:

Lol what a dumb ass bitch. Was there any witnesses?

mom2priceboys
by Gold Member on Feb. 5, 2013 at 1:38 AM
2 moms liked this

I would say fine and then ask who the he!! is paying for the window??

KrissyKC
by Platinum Member on Feb. 5, 2013 at 1:39 AM

I wouldn't have... I would have had a hard time not laughing at her.. and I try not to be that kind of person that laughs at some one else's mistakes...

Quoting calvinsmommy18:

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 5, 2013 at 1:39 AM
If the cops were called and you told them what happened, she won't have a leg to stand on.
kmjmlj
by Silver Member on Feb. 5, 2013 at 1:39 AM
And just how would she know your name & info? She sounds like she forgets to take her meds or she needs some. Next time you see her tell her you can't buy common sense.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 5, 2013 at 1:42 AM
Perhaps you need a break from the bar scene
AnnieMcD
by Platinum Member on Feb. 5, 2013 at 1:42 AM
4 moms liked this
Soooooooo ... for no reason at all a woman started following you around a bar harassing you. You said or did nothing to provoke her except smile and say hi. Later, after she was removed from the bar, she was still standing outside waiting for you and then busted out the glass trying to hit you. Gotcha.

Why wasn't she removed from the property altogether? Where was her friend when she was standing around outside waiting to hit someone she didn't know? Why wasn't she arrested for drunk in public and destruction of private property?

Something tells me there's more to this story than you're letting on. Maybe you fucked her HS boyfriend, maybe she just thinks you did, but something beyond random "I'mmma KILL THAT BITCh!" is going on.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured