Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Guess how I found out he was cheating on me!

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

HA!

Take that you miserable cheating mother fucker!

My STBXH cheated on me and told me he was going to make sure I lost everything!  We were living in a home that was given to me by my grandfather 3 years before we were married.  EVERYTHING in the house except his computer and his clothes belonged to me before we got married. ( I kept all my recipts my dad is an accountant)  Yesterday the judge told him that the house and the contents of the house are mine and that he can take only his computer and his clothing and personal items which he already has.  

I got sole custody of our dd and he gets everyother weekend supervised because of his behavior in court.  He threw a fit and cussed out the judge and then he had the balls to ask me to bail him out.  Yeah right!

We just have to sign the papers and we are done and that is next week.

Oh the reason I found out that he was cheating on me was I went for a obgyn apt and found out I had chlamydia.  The bastard.

Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 5, 2013 at 3:35 AM
Replies (11-18):
Ms.Pink.
by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 3:56 AM
If she's been with only him, it's obvious. If she's tested clean with pregnancy lab work prior, it's obvious he gave it to her.
Quoting Anonymous:

chlamydia. , are you sure you didn't have it, millions do and had no idea. is he a prick too.  Anything you had before him is definitely yours. Especially a house, His name would have to be on the deed or mortgage to claim half....you really picked a good one dincha  LOL

NEXT!!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kaiser10123
by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 4:02 AM
What the...0.o wow! What an asshole. Good for you hun! His stuff would be packed and on the lawn, if I had sprinklers they sure would accidentally go off ;) lol
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
marinenonstop
by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 4:06 AM
Congrats! Cheaters dont deserve anything!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 5, 2013 at 4:10 AM

Well as I didn't have it when I had my dd I know where I got it from.  I have only ever been with him.

Quoting Anonymous:

chlamydia. , are you sure you didn't have it, millions do and had no idea. is he a prick too.  Anything you had before him is definitely yours. Especially a house, His name would have to be on the deed or mortgage to claim half....you really picked a good one dincha  LOL

NEXT!!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 5, 2013 at 4:11 AM

I will be fine.  There is no way he can get onto the property or in the house with out me knowing about it.  My brother is also staying with me for a few weeks to make sure things are OK.  He is a police man so I doubt he is going to try anything.

Quoting tastelikeyum:

Oh wow sorry you had to go through that. Do you think you will be safe?

burgandymonroe
by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 4:17 AM

wow he is a loser and I am glad things worked in your favor!

tastelikeyum
by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 4:25 AM
Ok good.

Quoting Anonymous:

I will be fine.  There is no way he can get onto the property or in the house with out me knowing about it.  My brother is also staying with me for a few weeks to make sure things are OK.  He is a police man so I doubt he is going to try anything.

Quoting tastelikeyum:

Oh wow sorry you had to go through that. Do you think you will be safe?

rockgal81
by Steph on Feb. 5, 2013 at 6:55 AM
Good for you! What a douchebag!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN