Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Control in the bedroom piog

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 7 Replies
So bf told me last night that he wants me to take control in the bedroom. I have looked up ways and it says the same thing that I do any way (biting, riding, etc). I just don't know what to do. I am not an agressive person, and I don't have much experience. Please a little help.
Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 5, 2013 at 3:46 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
Bauxite-17
by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 3:50 AM

Does he mean control, like he wants you on top, making all the first moves, or controld like, some S&M type stuff?....you don't want to break out the handcuffs and whips just yet.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 5, 2013 at 4:09 AM
I really don't know. Most of the times I start out with making the first move, and I get on top almost everytime we have sex.

Quoting Bauxite-17:

Does he mean control, like he wants you on top, making all the first moves, or controld like, some S&M type stuff?....you don't want to break out the handcuffs and whips just yet.

Bauxite-17
by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 4:11 AM

Hand cuff him, lol...see what he does.

Quoting Anonymous:

I really don't know. Most of the times I start out with making the first move, and I get on top almost everytime we have sex.

Quoting Bauxite-17:

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 5, 2013 at 4:15 AM
Yeah lol it sounds good in theory but I would need money for that lol.

Quoting Bauxite-17:

Hand cuff him, lol...see what he does.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Bauxite-17:

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 5, 2013 at 4:48 PM
Bump
HerLadyGrey
by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 4:49 PM
Just pretend he's a rude cashier and tell him what your normally would in bed. It's all in the tone of voice.
MommyCirca2004
by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 4:50 PM
You can "make" handcuffs out of a belt, scarf, tape, etc. Also, try just telling him what to do, how to do it, and being a little forceful.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured