Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

down right, no good, waste of space, piece of sh*t

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 19 Replies
i fight the urge to tell my ex's gf about how he abused me, cheated on me, tied my 18mo DD up, and everything else.
this man (if you can honestly call him human even) nearly killed me, and my daughter, cheated on me multiple times, caused me to be homeless, tried to turn my family against me and even got CPS on HIS side because of the way he' so manipulative.. (this man is not my DD's father. THANK GOD!)

his gf is a large woman and not very pretty at all.. i KNOW
he's using her.. he says he loves her but the only thing he loves about her is that she is nieve.. those are his targets.. a woman with low self esteem whos just so flabbergasted that a man who looks like him wants to be with her..

i only fight the urge to tell her because if he where to find out, he would stalk me (again!) and hack my emails (again) hack my facebook (
again) and post fake casual encounters posts on craigslist about me (again) anthong else you can imagine, he would do....

ugh its sooooooo frustrating to know he is out there, spreading his disease, using women, hurting them, and probably still going around telling everyone that my DD is his. which she is not!!!

what would you do?
nothing?
tell her?
try to forget?
Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 5, 2013 at 4:45 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Lalalie
by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 4:47 AM
1 mom liked this

He's dangerous.

Tell her.

happy41ce
by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 4:47 AM
Let her learn her lesson and find out the hard way... Besides if you try to "come between" them.. It will make you look like the nutty one even though you are not. ( I don't think so anyway lol)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
armywife009
by Platinum Member on Feb. 5, 2013 at 5:04 AM
1 mom liked this

I took you seriously until you started making assumptions about his girlfriend. You need help for what he did to you, it sounds as if you are jealous and still have an unhealthy attachment to him. If you weren't, you would not be so concerned with this woman's looks and self-esteem.

Good luck and please get help.

seemommyrun
by Sue daNim on Feb. 5, 2013 at 5:14 AM

Do you and my sister have the same ex?  Hers was exactly the same way.  He wasn't her son's father, but got her to fall for him with flattery and pretending he loved her son.  After they were married he abused her son, destroyed her self esteem, cheated on her and then got the court on his side (initially), to where they were threatening her with parenting classes and such-and HE was the abuser! 

How many of these jerks are out there?  So sorry for all of your bad experiences.  (oh, and he moved on the same way with a gal he's using too)

1L2CMommy
by Silver Member on Feb. 5, 2013 at 5:19 AM
1 mom liked this
He tied up your baby and your worried about his current girlfriends self esteem. Get help.
Daveson
by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 8:10 AM

I would just go on about your  life . It isnt your problem. You dont know he is using her. You will look like a crazy if you do or say anything. So just let it go. Just be glad he isnt with you anymore !!!And saying someone is overweight  has no self esteem, not always true. And maybe he likes bigger women.  !

randi1978
by Murdoc's Mistress on Feb. 5, 2013 at 8:13 AM

Leave it alone and let her learn the hard way.

Move on, ignore him and act like he no longer exists. 

Jennyanne322
by Ruby Member on Feb. 5, 2013 at 8:14 AM
Honestly she isn't going to believe anything you tell her. I was warned by multiple people about how abusive my ex is, and I didn't believe them. I had to find out for myself. Honestly just let it go and stay the hell away from him and his gf. You have zero ties to him. So move on.
momof2gingers
by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 8:20 AM
You can try,. But if you don't have pictures or police reports to back it up, he could convince her you're just a jealous ex trying to get him back or make him unhappy. If you do try then maybe you may plant that seed to where she might start observing his behavior with a different eye.

If you do warn her, I'd change my phone number and email address, and deactivate my fb for a few weeks then block both of them so he can't find you to harass you.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
prdmama1154
by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 8:23 AM
No, you need to act like he's dead to you.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)