Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Why does everything have to be about race?

Posted by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 5:08 AM
  • 20 Replies
Damn. Why do blacks this, why do blacks that, black people at Walmart, black singers, am I black, black dick, black women, black hair, black race card. I mean is ANYONE tired of seeing this crap?
Does nothing else happen in your life that this is ALL YOU TALK ABOUT?!?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 5:08 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Feb. 5, 2013 at 5:12 AM
Bawk bawk Bawk cause that's just what people do. Yes its annoy n I wish everyone would just be turned purple so they could shut the f up :)
tastelikeyum
by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 5:16 AM
Then the argument would be about who is a lighter purple and who is darker. But I mean seriously this is getting so freakin old now.

Quoting Anonymous:

Bawk bawk Bawk cause that's just what people do. Yes its annoy n I wish everyone would just be turned purple so they could shut the f up :)
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 5, 2013 at 5:16 AM
Stupid north Koreans!
Mrs.Pedro
by Gold Member on Feb. 5, 2013 at 5:18 AM
You who? It's multiple posters. Just happens to be race day a little bit in here. That's CM for you... There's a trend for everyday or even week.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Feb. 5, 2013 at 5:19 AM

Well it is Feb, Black History month. So Im guessing race posts are gonna pop up alot.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Feb. 5, 2013 at 5:19 AM
Ur so right in every race white wanna be tan and brown wanna be honey. If it wasn't color it would be somethung else. It won't stop.

Quoting tastelikeyum:

Then the argument would be about who is a lighter purple and who is darker. But I mean seriously this is getting so freakin old now.

Quoting Anonymous:

seemommyrun
by Sue daNim on Feb. 5, 2013 at 5:19 AM

Hee hee-thanks for the chuckle!

Quoting Anonymous:

Stupid north Koreans!

tastelikeyum
by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 5:20 AM
That's the damn sad part about it.

Quoting Anonymous:

Ur so right in every race white wanna be tan and brown wanna be honey. If it wasn't color it would be somethung else. It won't stop.

Quoting tastelikeyum:

Quoting Anonymous:

Fields456
by Ruby Member on Feb. 5, 2013 at 5:23 AM
I am! But until everyone stops referring to themselves by race or ethnicity it will never end! We will never be just ppl, the human race, trying to survive on earth as one
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
tastelikeyum
by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 5:24 AM
This was an issue before this month and I didn't say anything now it's just like REALLY? We are going to just keep going on and on and on and on and on about this.

Quoting Mrs.Pedro:

You who? It's multiple posters. Just happens to be race day a little bit in here. That's CM for you... There's a trend for everyday or even week.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)