Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I have been up since about 3:30. I have no clue why but at this point I can't go back to sleep because I need to get the kids ready for school in a few hours. ugh Anyone else having problems sleeping?

It's Cassandra Cat! 

by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 5:50 AM
Replies (11-20):
twinmommy27
by Ruby Member on Feb. 5, 2013 at 5:59 AM
I've been up since 4:30 gonna grab a shower in a sec and head out to start my day :/
Lol
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
laranadtony
by Ruby Member on Feb. 5, 2013 at 6:00 AM

I am  up but I have slept from sunday night at about 10 until about 20 minutes ago. I thought today was monday. I woke up thirsty and sick.

mommyof11050307
by Platinum Member on Feb. 5, 2013 at 6:01 AM
My two month old woke up at 4:30. I'm wide awake and she's passed out. I have to be up at 6:15 to get my other two.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Sarina.c.c
by Reen on Feb. 5, 2013 at 6:02 AM
Still up even though I'm jet lagged and worked this last evening. I'm texting DF while he is working and waiting till 8:30 when he gets off work.
mcginnisc
by *Claire-Bear* on Feb. 5, 2013 at 6:02 AM

I woke up at 4:55....my alarm was set for 5:15..there is nothing worse than waking up 15 minutes before the alarm goes off. LOL 

I get between 5-5:30 M-F. I was up a little earlier this morning just because I am getting the kids up in 1 minute as I am taking 2 extra monsters to school this morning since their mom ( L&D nurse) won't get home from work until 8 and dad is a Firefighter and he has to be at work at 7..... they go to the same school as my girls and they are in the same grades as well. They will be here at 6:30 so when they come over, I get the kids up 30 minutes earlier than usual so they are completely ready and they can just play with their friends until we leave at 7:30.

Claire

" I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." Phillipians 4:13 

bnsellis
by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 6:03 AM
Around 8pm. My husband leaves for work around 1:30am. He is bad about staying up too late if I don't go to bed with him and I am a morning person anyway so it works out perfect for us.

Quoting angelachristine:

wow that is really early. What time do you ususally go to bed?

Quoting bnsellis:

I always get up around 4am. The house is quiet :)

rockgal81
by Steph on Feb. 5, 2013 at 6:05 AM
I get up at 5 every morning. My dd doesn't get up till 7 and I don't have to leave for my school until 8, but I like having "me time" in the morning :)
momeza0409
by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 6:05 AM

I'm up.  Got up a 3am to fix breakfast and pack lunch for my hubby.  He has almost a 2 hour commute to work and works 12 hours a day.  I don't work outside of the home anymore due to a disabling car accident in 2005.  I'm a very poor sleeper anyway--usually don't get more than 3 or 4 hours of sleep a nite.  Very bad insomnia caused by the chronic pain from the wreck.  It sucks to be tired.

LetoLiebe
by Silver Member on Feb. 5, 2013 at 6:05 AM

I'm awake, my husband wakes me up every morning at 2:00 am, when he gets up to get ready for work at 5:00am!!? I constantly tell him, "just let me sleep, not every one wants to get up at 2 or 3am and he just laughs and makes my coffee and brings it to me and then I'm up, and no sleeping until our kids go to sleep at night. But I guess it's a good thing because we get bonding time together alone every morning and so many couples never get that.

katemckenzie
by Kate on Feb. 5, 2013 at 6:05 AM

I work 3rd shift, but I had the night off, so I still have to stay up all night in order to not ruin my sleep schedule.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)