Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I have been up since about 3:30. I have no clue why but at this point I can't go back to sleep because I need to get the kids ready for school in a few hours. ugh Anyone else having problems sleeping?

It's Cassandra Cat! 

by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 5:50 AM
Replies (21-30):
teddysmama09
by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 6:06 AM

I've been up since 4am. DD (13mos) decided 4am was a good time to get up and play. But then she realized she's still tired, so for the past two hours she's been wrestling with her desire to poke mommy in the face and her need for sleep. sleep finally won after about 20 minutes of screaming and now she;s snoring away. Mommy, however, will not have that luxery. DS(3) will be up any minute now and my day will officially begin.

And no naps here. DS no longer naps, so mommy has to on full alert all day.

marinesweetie
by Gold Member on Feb. 5, 2013 at 6:08 AM
Ive been up since 4:50. I had a crappy nights sleep. Dh turned our heat up to 77 and didnt tell me, so i tossed and turned all night cause i couldnt breath. I have to get dressed in afew minutes because a friend of mine are walking her son to school, then jogging back.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
PurplePieguy
by Silver Member on Feb. 5, 2013 at 6:09 AM

I've been up since 5:15 to get my kids up for school.

Mamasita71
by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 6:14 AM
I'm up. It's almost like sleeping late for me if I can make it to 5 am. Lol
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Mojitomommy
by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 6:17 AM
I'm up but I wanna sleep ..
Miss Finn slept for 2 hrs and she is going at it .. Oh I can't wait til she goes back to sleep .
epoh
by Ruby Member on Feb. 5, 2013 at 6:19 AM
I've been up since 530. Went to bed around 1130 after being in class all day, working, and then I went out to the bar last night to do some homework. Bar patrons make for great unwitting participants in sociological experiments. So I'm up, listening to Erik Mongrain and preparing for the day.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 5, 2013 at 6:19 AM

3:19- still up. Texting a friend, listening to music, wide awake. :/

Pink.Frosting
by Platinum Member on Feb. 5, 2013 at 6:19 AM

Still.  I'm fixing to go to bed though.

Peera
by Member on Feb. 5, 2013 at 6:23 AM

I've been up all night waiting to hear that my ex (And still very good friend) had had her baby & make sure everything had gone smoothly, since she went into labor this afternoon at 35 weeks. The good news is that baby was born about an hour ago, and he's amazingly healthy for being pre-term, so now I can go to bed instead of sitting here fussing. 

Ricanme
by Member on Feb. 5, 2013 at 6:23 AM

Up since 4

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)