Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I have been up since about 3:30. I have no clue why but at this point I can't go back to sleep because I need to get the kids ready for school in a few hours. ugh Anyone else having problems sleeping?

It's Cassandra Cat! 

by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 5:50 AM
Replies (31-40):
debbie26
by Debbie on Feb. 5, 2013 at 6:27 AM

I just got up and got DD to wake up then she gets dressed at 6:30 i do her hair at 6:50 and we're out the door at 7am to drop her off and i come back and go to sleep til i have to go to work

S/O is getting ready to walk out the door now

Autumn07
by Silver Member on Feb. 5, 2013 at 6:30 AM

I was up early because dh started talking to me when I was still asleep, then said goodbye to me before he went to work. I like it he says bye, but I don't know why he starts talking to me when my eyes are closed...he said something about the bills...

angelachristine
by Platinum Member on Feb. 5, 2013 at 6:30 AM

I need to get my kids up in a few minutes. drinking some coffee black hoping to get alert enough to get up and ready for the day. lol

It's Cassandra Cat! 

klespeedy0205
by Silver Member on Feb. 5, 2013 at 6:34 AM
1 mom liked this
I'm up. It's my BIRTHDAY! I took off work keeping ds out of preschool and going to spend time with ds and then dinner with a few friends. Yipppeeee!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
amanda_n_e
by Bronze Member on Feb. 5, 2013 at 6:36 AM
I'm up already. I wake up at 4am. To workout before my kids wake up.
angelachristine
by Platinum Member on Feb. 5, 2013 at 6:38 AM

happy birthday Hope you have a great day!

Quoting klespeedy0205:

I'm up. It's my BIRTHDAY! I took off work keeping ds out of preschool and going to spend time with ds and then dinner with a few friends. Yipppeeee!

It's Cassandra Cat! 

mama_l
by Gold Member on Feb. 5, 2013 at 6:38 AM
I've been up since 2am after going to bed at midnight. My belly doesn't feel well.
klespeedy0205
by Silver Member on Feb. 5, 2013 at 6:38 AM
Thanks! I'm almost old enough to be considered a cougar! Lol

Quoting angelachristine:

happy birthday Hope you have a great day!

Quoting klespeedy0205:

blessed107
by Platinum Member on Feb. 5, 2013 at 6:40 AM

I'm up at my normal time which is 5:30 am. I don't know how some do it without sleep.

TattooedMomto4
by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 6:45 AM
I went to bed at 2 & just woke up at 6:10 because hubby's alarm went off and I am still awake because I am waiting for him to get out of the shower so that he can wrap my arm again. I got a new tattoo last night and it needs to be wrapped while I sleep in case it bleeds. Once he wraps it I will go back to sleep until 11:45-12.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured