Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Shouldn't BM have picked different day to get married?? ***ETA in RED*** (for the morons who answer without reading!!!!) Added poll too

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 841 Replies
3 moms liked this

Poll

Question: Is what is good for the goose good for the gander?

Options:

BF should tell BM too bad so sad, should have scheduled the wedding on one of HER weekends

Hey, she can act whatever way she wants, she is BM! BF needs to suck it up and deal

BM may be being an ass but it's up to BF to be the bigger person or he's to blame

Let me take the time to read the actual post thoroughly and I might have a different answer....

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 242

View Results

Ok seriously, I think the answers are going to be biased towards BM but here goes anyway.

1. DH just had a MANDATORY TRAINING trip for his JOB that he was not in charge of scheduling that fell on his weekend with SS.

2. When he asked BM to let him see SS the weekend right before or the weekend right after BM said no and when presented on here everyone said it was DH's own fault he was missing the visit and why should BM say yes to the weekends before or after just to accomodate DH.

OK! Well now BM is getting married on DH's weekend to have SS!!!

SHOULD Dad say too bad, you should have scheduled it for a weekend you had him Mom?

Mandatory job training = too bad Dad, should have told boss no or picked a different job.

WHAT IF it were DH getting married on BMs weekend? Too bad Dad, should have scheduled it for a weekend you had SS?

**ETA...DH is NOT going to keep SS from BM's wedding. And for the rest of you DIMWITS I THE SM don't care WHAT DH decides, yes or no. NOT MY KID, NOT MY PROBLEM. 

Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 5, 2013 at 8:06 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
brebugmom91
by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 8:07 AM
108 moms liked this
Too bad should have picked a different day to get married. I'm a bitch like that though.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
megan71108
by Gold Member on Feb. 5, 2013 at 8:07 AM
2 moms liked this
I would probably say it just because I'm that type of bitch but at the end of the day let him go
Dzyre1115
by Desiree` on Feb. 5, 2013 at 8:09 AM
65 moms liked this

What a crappy life this child has.......it's not too late for adoption!

tnt1014
by Silver Member on Feb. 5, 2013 at 8:09 AM
10 moms liked this
I agree. Only because she gave him a hard time about switching. Now she can see how it feels.

Quoting brebugmom91:

Too bad should have picked a different day to get married. I'm a bitch like that though.
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 5, 2013 at 8:10 AM
1 mom liked this
Me too but I put this post here for those idiots who are pro BM and anti BF to see if they show their true colors

Quoting brebugmom91:

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 5, 2013 at 8:11 AM
2 moms liked this
Yes it is, but of course YOU didn't answer the real question...hmmm I can pretty much figure out why lol

Quoting Dzyre1115:

What a crappy life this child has.......it's not too late for adoption!

kngarber
by Katie on Feb. 5, 2013 at 8:11 AM
78 moms liked this
I don't agree with what she did. However being spiteful on her wedding day will hurt her, yes. It will also hurt their son and that's not fair. No eye for an eye bullshit when it comes to a child.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 5, 2013 at 8:11 AM
13 moms liked this
Very immature adults. Poor kid
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 5, 2013 at 8:12 AM
1 mom liked this
i would totally say too bad, since she was a bitch, id be a bitch too, she shoulda thought about that before she said no!
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 5, 2013 at 8:13 AM
Oh, so its not ok for biodad to pull biomom's shit when it comes to HER scheduling stuff on biodads time? Interesting

Quoting kngarber:

I don't agree with what she did. However being spiteful on her wedding day will hurt her, yes. It will also hurt their son and that's not fair. No eye for an eye bullshit when it comes to a child.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)