Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

If you filed taxes on Jan 30 or 31st, have you received anything other than "we are processing your return"?

Posted by   + Show Post
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 8:22 AM
Replies (31-40):
TaralynnStewart
by Platinum Member on Feb. 5, 2013 at 9:14 AM
We don't file until its almost deadline, but we don't get a return. So no rush here.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on Feb. 5, 2013 at 9:16 AM

We did ours the 30th and I checked a few days ago and it finally said they were approved and we should have the money deposited on the 7th.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 8 on Feb. 5, 2013 at 9:18 AM
We filed on the 31st.
We just got a phone call a few minutes ago that our check has arrived at the tax prep office.

Idk if it makes a difference, but ours wasn't for a whole lot, and we filed with a 1099.
Lizardannie1966
by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 9:18 AM

Our refund status is still saying that it's being processed but we're aware of *why.*.

However, there's a new little link attached when I go to the "Where's My Refund" that concerns direct deposit. It's like an explanation along with a list of other things.

MaMa_Te3
by Member on Feb. 5, 2013 at 9:20 AM

We filed on the 16th and it still says processing, even though we got an email saying it was accepted yesterday.

Nursesummer
by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 10:12 AM
That's what mine showed this morning. At first I thought it was going to say there was a problem.

Quoting Lizardannie1966:

Our refund status is still saying that it's being processed but we're aware of *why.*.

However, there's a new little link attached when I go to the "Where's My Refund" that concerns direct deposit. It's like an explanation along with a list of other things.

Nursesummer
by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 10:13 AM
Bump
lilbit53009
by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 10:14 AM

i filed the 28th but they weren't processed until the 30th (like everyone elses)...i got my state back last thursday and it says i'm getting my fed back tomorrow

Lizardannie1966
by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 10:15 AM
1 mom liked this

You know what? Let's both cross our fingers that this a good thing and that they're simply trying to let us know how direct deposit works? :) Please? :) lol

Quoting Nursesummer:

That's what mine showed this morning. At first I thought it was going to say there was a problem.

Quoting Lizardannie1966:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 9 on Feb. 5, 2013 at 10:15 AM
Mine says anytime before the 20th
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN