Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I let my friend have sex with my husband-edit new update

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

My husband and I are swingers. I have a new friend who is in a bad spot in her marriage. They haven't had any sex in over a year. Her husband is a asshole. I've met him. My husband finds her very attractive, so I offered his services to her.

They finally did the deed last night. I stayed in the living room. It was pretty hot.

My friend seemed rather uncomfortable when she left, so I hope the friendship is still there.

We work together(that is how we met)so I guess I will see this morning.

------

Figured this was easier than quoting one by one.

No I am not Bi.

I have been trying to talk my husband into solo swinging. He wasn't comfortable with the idea, so I let him go first to try it out. He likes it. Now I get to do it too.

My friend has already cheated before. Her husband has too. They are together because he doesn't want to pay cs and she doesn't want to give up the paycheck he makes. Her words to me.

I think she was uncomfortable because she didn't realize I was still there while they did it. I was suppose to leave. And because my husband was telling me how it went afterward and she asked us to wait until she left, because it was a little weird.

I think that covers all the basic questions.

----

I don't have kids. I have step kids. Naturally we don't invite that type of guests on our weekends.

My friend left her kids at home. With her husband I guess. I did not ask details on her sitter or lack there of. That isn't my problem, not my kids.

My husband and I have been doing this for our entire relationship and we are still going strong.

I have been trying to convince him on the solo swinging for about a year now. He isn't fully convinced yet. But, I think I am wearing him down now that he is getting to experience it.

My friend walked into this with her eyes wide open. I have no responsibility for the going ons of her marriage. Before or after her adventure with my husband. She is the one making the choice to have sex outside her marriage. I did not sway her one way or another. I left it completely up to her.

My husband doesn't get to have sex with her again until he agrees to let me go solo. Now I simply hang the  "treat" in front of him and wait for him to bite. He already has a taste of the candy and wants more. I don't look for it to be long now.

--------2/10

So, I had to tell her that she couldn't sleep with him anymore, because he still won't agree with letting me go solo.

It was awkward for her at first. But, things are running smooth now.

The good news is, sleeping with my husband gave her the confidence boost she needed to tell her husband she wanted a divorce!

So, in a way, I helped her.

3/1

Well.. I never got my way as far as the solo sleeping. My friend and her husband are also working things out.

I am on a dry spell, I do NOT want sex. So, I told him he could just sleep with her again. She is good with the arrangement as her husband still is not putting out.

Works out all around.

Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 5, 2013 at 9:43 AM
Replies (21-30):
tinkerbelle18
by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 9:47 AM

I cant see this ending well.

First_One_8_18
by Gold Member on Feb. 5, 2013 at 9:47 AM
4 moms liked this
I would be so heart broken if i had to listen to my husband sharingwhat we have with another woman.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
s.osborne
by Gold Member on Feb. 5, 2013 at 9:47 AM

Dafuq?

AF2011
by Ruby Member on Feb. 5, 2013 at 9:48 AM

Silly troll. 

RLT2
by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 9:48 AM

I know, that was the creepiest part, right?

Quoting Lizardannie1966:

Your husband's "services?"

EvilAsh
by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 9:48 AM

What made you guys decide to become swingers? What is the appeal? What's the point of being married if you're not faithful? I don't understand and these are legit questions to try and understand your point of view.

angevil53
by Platinum Member on Feb. 5, 2013 at 9:48 AM
Ok.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 5, 2013 at 9:48 AM
Ffs
zebbyzebby06
by Gold Member on Feb. 5, 2013 at 9:48 AM
2 moms liked this
well i had sex with my own hubby last night.
Idntreallycare
by Silver Member on Feb. 5, 2013 at 9:48 AM

I guess since you're swingers it won't affect your marriage much. Hopefully your friend is fine.

IMO, a marriage should be exclusive, I don't understand the open marriage concept.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)