Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

HEY! Mom who's kid got sent walking home from the slumber party the other day!

Posted by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 10:05 AM
  • 74 Replies

Is this you? Cause if so, the story is on the front page of MSNBC today. Awesome. CLICKY

Ok, so it wasn't her. I see that now. Her thread is slightly different  ... However, what is wrong with people these days? Like, is it SO HARD to call some parents and say "your kids are being *gasp* loud at a slumber party. Who could have imagined such a thing. Come and pick them up."

by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 10:05 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Feb. 5, 2013 at 10:08 AM
Not her, because she had girls, the story is about boys, but... apparently this is becoming a common occurence
AnnieMcD
by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 10:08 AM
Dang I was going to link the OP, but I didn't reply and I don't remember what it was called.

How unusual that a story a CM tells gets verified by the media without us having to hound her to get it for us. I just opened my browser and it said "Grandma jailed for kicking kids out" I thought "hmmmm ... sounds interesting *click*" and as I read it I was like "OMG, I read about this on CM! Wonder if she knows she's here..."
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Abby.N.Amys.Mom
by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 10:09 AM

I saw this on MSN this morning and thought the exact same thing you did.

AnnieMcD
by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 10:10 AM
Well the article says she has a grandson, but it doesn't identify the genders of the kids who were kicked out.

Quoting Anonymous:

Not her, because she had girls, the story is about boys, but... apparently this is becoming a common occurence
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Feb. 5, 2013 at 10:10 AM
I think it was a generic title, like I am so mad I am shaking or something.

Quoting AnnieMcD:

Dang I was going to link the OP, but I didn't reply and I don't remember what it was called.

How unusual that a story a CM tells gets verified by the media without us having to hound her to get it for us. I just opened my browser and it said "Grandma jailed for kicking kids out" I thought "hmmmm ... sounds interesting *click*" and as I read it I was like "OMG, I read about this on CM! Wonder if she knows she's here..."

ColleenF30
by Lube Girl on Feb. 5, 2013 at 10:11 AM

What the hell has happened with the human population?

UxorQuodMatris.
by Ruby Member on Feb. 5, 2013 at 10:11 AM
That's the one from Middletown, Connecticut, right?
ColleenF30
by Lube Girl on Feb. 5, 2013 at 10:12 AM
2 moms liked this

A clicky for those on mobile

AnnieMcD
by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 10:12 AM
Yeah. Is that not the same person who posted last week? I thought she was in CT too...

Quoting UxorQuodMatris.:

That's the one from Middletown, Connecticut, right?
Bird16_J
by Gold Member on Feb. 5, 2013 at 10:12 AM

What a stupid fucking bitch! I'm sorry if your husband is in the intensive care unit WHY have a sleep over then?! Seriously?! What a dumbass. And I didn't even think to call the parents?! REALLY?! Good I'm glad they threw her stupid ass in jail!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN