Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Hey Dumba** in the school drop off line Update

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 97 Replies

Hopefully you get taken to the cleaners for your stupidity this morning!  Maybe from now on you know you aren't supposed to be putting your make up on while driving and much less so while in the school drop off line!  Now thanks to you that poor kid has to deal with a ton of stuff he shouldn't have to!  

For the story this morning while dropping my daughter off at school some dumbass bitch decided she was going to drive and put her makeup on while talking on her phone.  Well she ended up hitting a kid (who by the way was in the fire zone, which is the safety part for them, trying to get to the side walk)!  Poor kid ended up leaving in an ambulance with mom behind them, and this lady was actually arrested.  People really need to wake the hell up and realize that you need to pay attention when in the school zones!  Now off to get caught up on work that I am behind on thanks to her stupidity!

For those that think it was just a stupid mistake or whatever its worse than that!  I'm sorry but there is no reason what so ever you should be doing anything but driving while driving a car, no changing the radio, no putting on makeup, no phone calls nothing!  In this state it is illegal to be talking on a phone while in a school zone and theres almost no way someone here can't know that they have that crap plastered everywhere!  And yes I do belive the parents of the kid should go after her, it was her negligence that caused this.  No the mother of the injured kid didn't go after her, she tried but there are plenty of other parents and teachers out there holding her back and keeping the other woman from leaving, I myself and a few others were helping the kid until first responders could get there.  I haven't heard anything yet about how he is.  But this being a small town word will get around.  

Update:  He is in the hospital, he had 2 broken ribs, a concussion and his leg was broken in 3 places.  He's been resting most of the day and they are keeping him for a couple days to watch him.  For the idiot woman who hit him I have no update on her, I haven't had a chance to talk to my fiance since he droped my lunch off earlier to me at work he's been crazy busy today (its a full moon or something because the only thing I've gotten is a text "the crazies are out in full force") I'll try to talk to him tonight when he gets home if I'm still awake!  I've read all the replies!  Sorry but I don't have time to respond to them all!  I have to get back to Girl Scout cookie booth planning for now I have 30 troops I have to organize and schedule booths for!  Will update again when I know more!

Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 5, 2013 at 10:12 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
milmomma2006
by Bronze Member on Feb. 5, 2013 at 10:15 AM
3 moms liked this

Wow! I would flip shit if that happened to my kid!! I hope they take her for everything she owns!!!!

ErikaRobin
by Platinum Member on Feb. 5, 2013 at 10:16 AM

God, how awful for everyone involved!  I hope the kid is okay and that she is too.

Nice of you to make time to tell us about this when you're so behind on your work.  ;)

goddess99
by Silver Member on Feb. 5, 2013 at 10:16 AM

That's awful. Poor kid.

ratchetlee
by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 10:17 AM

Oh...wow!!!!

I hope the kid is ok!!!!

ErikaRobin
by Platinum Member on Feb. 5, 2013 at 10:17 AM
1 mom liked this

Quoting milmomma2006:

Wow! I would flip shit if that happened to my kid!! I hope they take her for everything she owns!!!!

I don't.  That's someone's mother, too.  She made a stupid mistake, yes.  Would you want to lose everything because of a stupid mistake you made?  I'm sure we've all made one or two. 

Sometimes when I'm alone, I like to Google myself.

If you like my style, follow my blog.  I am Random Ninja - Writer of Wrongs.
Click it.  Share it.  (Tell 'em it's just a cold sore.)

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 5, 2013 at 10:17 AM

I hope the little guy turns out to be okay.  That's awful.

Mudfishzgirl
by Silver Member on Feb. 5, 2013 at 10:17 AM
3 moms liked this
Holy cow! Poor kid! If I was that mom I would have beat the crap out of that stupid ass woman
Mamabear010
by Gold Member on Feb. 5, 2013 at 10:17 AM
My goodness, some one close my mouth for because it's still open. WTH lady! That poor baby better be okay and I hope she gets jail time.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 5, 2013 at 10:18 AM

Wow.  Where did this happen?

balagan_imma
by Gold Member on Feb. 5, 2013 at 10:18 AM

Hope the kid is ok and it's nothing serious. Hope she gets a lot of medical bills and huge fines to start.

Man, I though my younger kids' school was bad. Mostly self important jerks who speed and cut people off. But that is ridiculous.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)