Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Anyone getting their bods in shape for summer?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 121 Replies

What's your plan? I am not going to the pool looking like this. Sooo I've got to shape it up. Not too sure what plan I'm going to use. How about you?

Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 5, 2013 at 10:17 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Not_A_Native
by Ruby Member on Feb. 5, 2013 at 10:19 AM
1 mom liked this

I'm going to Mexico in March, so I don't have til summer!

I normally hit the gym 5 days a week anyway, but I'm bumping up the intensity - swimming 2 days a week, a cardio class (very high intensity) 2 days a week, and pilates once a week.  Plus I've stopped eating ALL sweets.

wkukid
by Ocean Wave on Feb. 5, 2013 at 10:19 AM
3 moms liked this

Yes, my shape wil be pregnant. I already bought one of my beach swimsuits. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 5, 2013 at 10:20 AM

You go girl! Is this a vacay?

Quoting Not_A_Native:

I'm going to Mexico in March, so I don't have til summer!

I normally hit the gym 5 days a week anyway, but I'm bumping up the intensity - swimming 2 days a week, a cardio class (very high intensity) 2 days a week, and pilates once a week.  Plus I've stopped eating ALL sweets.

VannaMae307
by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 10:23 AM
1 mom liked this

I don't need to lose weight but am not in shape. I start running in mid-march (health permitting) and tone up my arms so I don't get the chicken wings flapping while I run. When I run outside it also tans me up so it's a win/win in that regard

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 5, 2013 at 10:23 AM
2 moms liked this
I've been working out everyday with lots cardio I got from pinterest, than I do butt workouts, every other day I do elliptical, I also work on my arms, legs, abs every day I work on just one of those. I have been drinking lots of water and doing pretty good on cutting snacks.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 5, 2013 at 10:24 AM
1 mom liked this
Im doing p90x and totally changed my eating habit. I also walk 10 miles a week. Ive been doing it a month, and am down 12lbs
lanceandhailey
by Platinum Member on Feb. 5, 2013 at 10:24 AM
1 mom liked this

I'm working on it, I do kickboxing 3 days a week and do resistance bands 3 days a week. I eat right and also use Body by Vi.

Join the Beautiful Creatures group!
Discuss the books and movies
http://www.cafemom.com/group/beautifulcreatures

barrelracer1699
by Silver Member on Feb. 5, 2013 at 10:25 AM
1 mom liked this

I have been working out for just over 2 weeks, and started the Body By Vi. I am determined to lose this weight I have. I am proud of myself as I usually quit working out after a couple days!

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 5, 2013 at 10:25 AM

I agree- the only chicken wings that are acceptable are the ones we eat.  I just had some pretty good chicken wings the other night. Heehee

Quoting VannaMae307:

I don't need to lose weight but am not in shape. I start running in mid-march (health permitting) and tone up my arms so I don't get the chicken wings flapping while I run. When I run outside it also tans me up so it's a win/win in that regard

Ms.Pink.
by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 10:25 AM
1 mom liked this
Me! Just need to tone up. Plan to forgive Jillian Michels and start our 30 day shred relationship over.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)