Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

How to spend my tax refund!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 121 Replies

I have 2 Siberian huskies and I'm planning to breed them. I'm going to use my $5000 to build a nice dog house and a dog fence and get some nice brand Blue buffalo dog food rather than the Alpo I've been feeding them. I get food stamps for myself, so I'm not worried about spending the refund on us to eat. We may go to Applebees a few times or Golden Corral. But I'm using my tax refund to get everything needed to breed huskies. Its kinda like an investment because it will keep giving back each time I sell a pup! So exciting!

Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 5, 2013 at 10:23 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Aslen
by Ruby Member on Feb. 5, 2013 at 10:25 AM
4 moms liked this

You're an idiot. You know nothing about dogs OR breeding do you?

ErikaRobin
by Platinum Member on Feb. 5, 2013 at 10:26 AM
6 moms liked this

I'm going to suggest that you instead have your animals neutered with that money.

Please.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 5, 2013 at 10:26 AM

*pukes* I hate Applebee's. However, I will totally go to Golden Corral for the roles and honey butter. But that's it.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 5, 2013 at 10:27 AM

You dont know me. I can call you an idiot too. I know plenty about dogs.

Quoting Aslen:

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 5, 2013 at 10:27 AM

I'm not OP, but I have no idea about any of that stuff. Just out of curiosity, what is she doing wrong? Btw, I have no pets so it really is just curiosity.

Quoting Aslen:

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 5, 2013 at 10:29 AM
1 mom liked this

....roles?  Really?  I don't think you can eat those.  You can eat ROLLS, though.  

Quoting Anonymous:

*pukes* I hate Applebee's. However, I will totally go to Golden Corral for the roles and honey butter. But that's it.

Aslen
by Ruby Member on Feb. 5, 2013 at 10:29 AM
4 moms liked this

Changing their diet suddenly for one.

She's little more than a backyard breeder/puppy mill operator and she's adding to the problem. her dogs aren't champions, won't have been screened for genetic things, like hip dyplasia, and she'll charge an arm and a leg for substandard pups. 

Quoting Anonymous:

I'm not OP, but I have no idea about any of that stuff. Just out of curiosity, what is she doing wrong? Btw, I have no pets so it really is just curiosity.

Quoting Aslen:

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 5, 2013 at 10:29 AM

Shes just some idiot ready to judge because she disagrees with what I'm doing with MY money. Gotta love Cafemom!

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Aslen:

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 5, 2013 at 10:29 AM
It's very unlikely that you will make money breeding puppies. Usually you come out even.

It's very expensive.
Aslen
by Ruby Member on Feb. 5, 2013 at 10:30 AM

RIGHT?! Too bad it won't happen.

Just more dogs that will wind up in shelters

Quoting ErikaRobin:

I'm going to suggest that you instead have your animals neutered with that money.

Please.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)