Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

how pissed would your husband be?

Posted by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 10:28 AM
  • 17 Replies

i was scrolling through facebook and happened upon something someone commented to discover. My husband would shit a brick if i did something like that to him, yikes.

here is what was put on discovers facebook page from a spouse of someone who works for discover.

Hi Discover. Can my husband have a whole weekend off without having to use his PTO? He's been scheduled for the last 6 and the next 4! His kids and wife miss him. Thanks.
by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 10:28 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MrsDavidB25
by Stacey on Feb. 5, 2013 at 10:29 AM

I see those types of things all the time from military wives so it wouldn't phase me. However, yes, my dh would be mortified if I asked his boss that.

anotherhalf
by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 10:29 AM
She's an idioit. I'd be pissed.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Feb. 5, 2013 at 10:30 AM
Yes! That's HIS work and I don't interfere with it. If I felt like he needed to take time off I would ask him.
sarah427
by Gold Member on Feb. 5, 2013 at 10:30 AM
Lmao! That was creative!and of course he'd be pissed (I would be to if roles were reversed). He needs to be a part of any plans or requests and the one to execute the plan and request! JMO
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Behindthelense
by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 10:31 AM

My husband would be pissed. 

numberliving
by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 10:32 AM

Quoting sarah427:

Lmao! That was creative!

i know! i had to read it twice. i was like what in the hell did that say? then i was like ooh snap. lmfao.

numberliving
by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 10:33 AM

if you go to discovers facebook page and look through recent post by others you will see it. it had me rolling.

mama_l
by Platinum Member on Feb. 5, 2013 at 10:33 AM
DH would be LIVID and deservedly so.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
1234abcd4321
by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 10:34 AM

i wouldn't do that, but my dh wouldn't do much more than shake his head and roll his eyes if i did.

KelliansMom
by Platinum Member on Feb. 5, 2013 at 10:34 AM

interesting. I would never do that though its not really a great way to get our husband some time off ....All though I do mention it to my husband when he has been out of town to long that he needs to put in some vacation so he is able to come home

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)