Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

**WARNING**GRAPHIC PHOTOS***MISCARRAIGE? ##ETA###

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 104 Replies

ok ladies, these photos are nasty I know, and I have googled it, but I am curious if anyone else has had this and what it was.  My"period" started like a week and a half ago, I am on seasonique pill.  Any way, I went to pee this morning, and change my tampon, and when I wiped, this sac like thing came out of me.  I have been struggling with chronic lower back pain for a few months now, no idea if that has anything to do with it or not. So I took pictures and put it in a baggy for when I go to the doc, I googled my pictures and everything I come across says miscarriage.....is it?  *the picture where there is a hole in it happen because I was messing with it trying to figure out what the hell it is*

I have removed the photos.  I certainly didn't mean to offend anyone, I am going to a doctor, after work, that is why I was curious if any one else had experienced anything like it so I could have a better idea of what to expect.  To answer the one poster who has been relentlessly bitching, no I am not grieving, I am on BC.  We have talked about have a child, but not yet, don't want one right now.  Plus how can I be grieving if I am not even sure what exactly it is or isn't? 

As for the ladies who tried to help, and were kind, thank you very much.  I appreatiate it.

Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 5, 2013 at 10:49 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
AleaKat
by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 10:50 AM
1 mom liked this
I've never had a miscarriage but if I was to imagine one that's what it would look like. Sorry momma!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 5, 2013 at 10:50 AM

Oh my goodness. Not sure if this is CM appropriate. Was there any other blood? When I miscarried, something similar happened but there was alot of blood.

babiegurl47
by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 10:52 AM

I never had one but from the pics it looks like it could be.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 5, 2013 at 10:54 AM

I wasn't sure if it was CM appropiate either, that's why I at least made a warning.  I've been bleeding for a week prior, and there was plent on the tampon, right now I am laying in bed working, so I haven't gone to the bathroom to see about any more blood...kind of nervous too.

Quoting Anonymous:

Oh my goodness. Not sure if this is CM appropriate. Was there any other blood? When I miscarried, something similar happened but there was alot of blood.

Bluescorpia
by Shanoon on Feb. 5, 2013 at 10:55 AM
It looks like it was a miscarriage. I'm sorry for your loss.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 5, 2013 at 10:55 AM

Yes, that is.  Sorry :(

Shabbydoll78
by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 10:56 AM
1 mom liked this

Eww. Yuck. No. stop it.

It's possible that it's a blood clot. I wouldn't cart that gelatinous glob of tissue to the OB/GYN though. I would just describe it, and your symptoms. Whatever that is, it now qualifies as medical waste. 

TAG_ur_it
by Platinum Member on Feb. 5, 2013 at 10:56 AM
1 mom liked this

if you're not sure, you can take it to the dr. or to the er. they can tell you.

Jessica_Esqueda
by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 10:56 AM
1 mom liked this

You can't be 100% unless you open it and there is an embryo or other evidence inside. But from a glance, yes, that looks like a miscarriage. I'm sorry. HUG> 

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 5, 2013 at 10:58 AM

I have never had one this far along, mine was at only 4 weeks but I can't imagine what else this could be. Did you suspect pregnancy? I would go to the OBGYN about it

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)