Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Warning From Anonymous We Are Awake

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 5, 2013 at 10:51 AM
Replies (21-30):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 5, 2013 at 11:42 AM
1 mom liked this

He was also a governor... he was also military, if memory serves correct... he is well educated... so what if he was a wrestler, doesn't make his intelligence any less... I'd listen to him talk before I listened to the everyday person piss and moan because they didn't get the color of underwear they wanted.

Quoting AnnieMcD:

I too base all of my opinions on the words of former "professional" wrestlers.

Quoting Anonymous:

The solution does not lay with the government, not the federal government... the solution comes from revolution, it comes from the public standing up and as one, in one voice saying "fuck you, we've had enough get out of OUR country. We are NOT employees, we are NOT a bartering tool, you DO NOT OWN US!"

Until the people, the public, the citizens young and old are willing to take back our country and our constitution they are going to walk all over everyone like we are doormats to wipe their feet on. As Jesse V. says, we have to get MAD and we have to demand our country. We have to stop kissing up and taking it, every kick and every bullshit lie they tell, while laying down.

Quoting jellybeanjean:

Well that was dramatic. Anyway good luck to the martyrs. The solution will come from the inside. If it comes.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 5, 2013 at 11:42 AM
1 mom liked this

And then we had Regan. Thank you Ronald Regan.

Quoting Anonymous:

You know what happens to politicians and government officials who speak out? They get taken out from 500 yards away... JFK stood against the federal government/banks, he's dead... JFK Jr was gonna run for president with the same values as his father, he's dead... MLK Jr, government was convicted in 1999 of murdering him, yet they walk free... Whistleblowers worldwide speak out and are dead within months. Government officials standing against the government does nothing, they are silenced, censored and killed if they continue to go against the federal system.

It will take every American throwing the government out of power and taking back our rights to change anything, if people are not willing to do it you might as well walk yourself into a gas chamber willingly because before its over we will be nothing more than cattle. But the sad part is, too many people trust the government, too many people fear the government, too many people just want the white picket fence and are not willing to challenge the system because they might lose some material object that means nothing when compared with life and freedom.

The federal government is run by the federal banks... Iceland threw them out, gained their own country back, the politicians are starting to answer to the public and ask them before acting. Switzerland is run by the people for the people, their government answers to them because they are willing to stand against the government as one. People must take back their rights and their country.

To stand back and do nothing, to stand back and say nothing is the worst offense, it makes a person as guilty as the government if not more so.

Quoting jellybeanjean:

Well I disagree. If there is a revolution I believe it will come within the government or corporations or whatever. They are their worst enemy after all. I don't mean they will announce some great program to save the worlrd, I mean someone(s) will stand up from within to make change....Kicking and screaming and civillian protests haven't done much for anyone...at least not lately...

Whatever happened to the Occupy movement? Or have we forgotten about that one too....

Quoting Anonymous:

The solution does not lay with the government, not the federal government... the solution comes from revolution, it comes from the public standing up and as one, in one voice saying "fuck you, we've had enough get out of OUR country. We are NOT employees, we are NOT a bartering tool, you DO NOT OWN US!"

Until the people, the public, the citizens young and old are willing to take back our country and our constitution they are going to walk all over everyone like we are doormats to wipe their feet on. As Jesse V. says, we have to get MAD and we have to demand our country. We have to stop kissing up and taking it, every kick and every bullshit lie they tell, while laying down.

Quoting jellybeanjean:

Well that was dramatic. Anyway good luck to the martyrs. The solution will come from the inside. If it comes.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 5, 2013 at 11:43 AM

He might be out there, but if you don't think a lot of what he says isn't true, your batty.

Quoting AnnieMcD:

I too base all of my opinions on the words of former "professional" wrestlers.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting jellybeanjean:

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 5, 2013 at 11:44 AM

Americans have a serious case of mineitis... mine mine mine, greed greed greed, want want want... most would sell their soul for more.

Quoting Anonymous:

As long as people can live in their McMansions, have their iPhones, watch football, etc etc etc, they won't do anything. We do not struggle in this country like others do when their is revolution. America is a business model. Run by money money money...

Quoting Anonymous:

It is long over due to wake up... sad thing is, most people still have their heads in the sand pretending to be ostriches and that it's all sunshine and rainbows.

jellybeanjean
by Gold Member on Feb. 5, 2013 at 11:46 AM
Well I suppose they will have to be smarter than that.

Quoting Anonymous:

You know what happens to politicians and government officials who speak out? They get taken out from 500 yards away... JFK stood against the federal government/banks, he's dead... JFK Jr was gonna run for president with the same values as his father, he's dead... MLK Jr, government was convicted in 1999 of murdering him, yet they walk free... Whistleblowers worldwide speak out and are dead within months. Government officials standing against the government does nothing, they are silenced, censored and killed if they continue to go against the federal system.

It will take every American throwing the government out of power and taking back our rights to change anything, if people are not willing to do it you might as well walk yourself into a gas chamber willingly because before its over we will be nothing more than cattle. But the sad part is, too many people trust the government, too many people fear the government, too many people just want the white picket fence and are not willing to challenge the system because they might lose some material object that means nothing when compared with life and freedom.

The federal government is run by the federal banks... Iceland threw them out, gained their own country back, the politicians are starting to answer to the public and ask them before acting. Switzerland is run by the people for the people, their government answers to them because they are willing to stand against the government as one. People must take back their rights and their country.

To stand back and do nothing, to stand back and say nothing is the worst offense, it makes a person as guilty as the government if not more so.

Quoting jellybeanjean:

Well I disagree. If there is a revolution I believe it will come within the government or corporations or whatever. They are their worst enemy after all. I don't mean they will announce some great program to save the worlrd, I mean someone(s) will stand up from within to make change....Kicking and screaming and civillian protests haven't done much for anyone...at least not lately...

Whatever happened to the Occupy movement? Or have we forgotten about that one too....

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting jellybeanjean:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 5, 2013 at 11:49 AM

DUDE CHUCK NORRIS! xD

I'm on board just by that. LMAO

jellybeanjean
by Gold Member on Feb. 5, 2013 at 11:50 AM
Any solutions? Or just more talk about how we need to fight back?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 5, 2013 at 11:52 AM

Then I guess material items are more important than your child(ren)(s) future, because your handing their lives to the government on a silver platter by holding your tongue and expecting someone else to do it for you instead of having the guts to step up to the plate along with 90% of the general public... would rather sell your children for the profit now and let them pay for it latter because you like how it is right now and would rather keep your stuff than guarantee their freedom. This is what is wrong with America and why I am ashamed to admit I am American... no one here has any fucking backbone, its a country full of greedy pushovers.

Quoting jellybeanjean:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting jellybeanjean:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting jellybeanjean:

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 5, 2013 at 11:54 AM

first we must unite

Quoting jellybeanjean:

Any solutions? Or just more talk about how we need to fight back?

jellybeanjean
by Gold Member on Feb. 5, 2013 at 11:59 AM

LMAO. Easy there cowboy...First of all I am not American. Second of all, I didn't say civilians shouldn't do anything at all. It's a right and a privilege that people should use their freedoms to speak out against things they feel are unjust, ok?

My main point is just that as is the case with all organizations, the greatest threat is INTERNAL.

Quoting Anonymous:

Then I guess material items are more important than your child(ren)(s) future, because your handing their lives to the government on a silver platter by holding your tongue and expecting someone else to do it for you instead of having the guts to step up to the plate along with 90% of the general public... would rather sell your children for the profit now and let them pay for it latter because you like how it is right now and would rather keep your stuff than guarantee their freedom. This is what is wrong with America and why I am ashamed to admit I am American... no one here has any fucking backbone, its a country full of greedy pushovers.

Quoting jellybeanjean:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting jellybeanjean:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting jellybeanjean:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured