Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Warning From Anonymous We Are Awake

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 5, 2013 at 10:51 AM
Replies (61-66):
lnrmom
by Ruby Member on Feb. 5, 2013 at 4:08 PM
1 mom liked this

Me and MY ex? You don't want to compare us to this situation. We would never ben in the same state let alone the same room to be arguing.

Anyway, in the big bad world there are people on both sides of the extreme. Extreme left and extreme right. There are extreme conservatives and extreme liberals. And on both sides they look at the other side and they honestly believe the other is crazy. We, as a nation, will not come together until people move to the middle.

Personally, I'm an independent moderate and I'm pretty on the fence about a lot of things. I do not believe though that the two sides will ever come together.

Quoting heydooney:

Here's what I think, take it or leave it. I believe it can happen because our lives, our children's lives, our entire country's future is not affected by the trivial things. Those are just distractions. Let's say you and an ex are fighting over something regarding your child. School, discipline, food, whatever. And then someone comes up and grabs your child and starts running away. Are you and your ex going to keep arguing or will you unite and beat that person's ass and save your child together?

Quoting lnrmom:

That's exactly what i'm saying. If we, as a small group of like minded (we're all moms) women cannot get on the same page about anything, even trivial things, what makes you think that's going to happen on a global scale?

Quoting Anonymous:

Im not talking about just on cm. I am talking about across America and across the world. I am just using cm to repost and share this video. There are many more I plan to post here and on other sites.

Quoting lnrmom:

And you think that will happen?

Here on CM we can't even agree on ways to discipline our children, or feed our children, or medicate our children, or whether we should stay with cheating husbands, or which religeon is right, or *insert BS scandal of the day*.

Do you really think the US is going to magically unite? Yeah... .not likely.

Quoting Anonymous:

first we must unite

Quoting jellybeanjean:

Any solutions? Or just more talk about how we need to fight back?

heydooney
by Silver Member on Feb. 5, 2013 at 4:17 PM

Bahaha! I mean hypothetically! I don't even have an ex and that's just the example that came to mind.

I think it's like any typical Bell Curve - there are fewer extremists and more middle-of-the-roaders. Maybe the extremes won't come together but the actual majority, the middle 75%, I think they can.

Quoting lnrmom:

Me and MY ex? You don't want to compare us to this situation. We would never ben in the same state let alone the same room to be arguing.

Anyway, in the big bad world there are people on both sides of the extreme. Extreme left and extreme right. There are extreme conservatives and extreme liberals. And on both sides they look at the other side and they honestly believe the other is crazy. We, as a nation, will not come together until people move to the middle.

Personally, I'm an independent moderate and I'm pretty on the fence about a lot of things. I do not believe though that the two sides will ever come together.

Quoting heydooney:

Here's what I think, take it or leave it. I believe it can happen because our lives, our children's lives, our entire country's future is not affected by the trivial things. Those are just distractions. Let's say you and an ex are fighting over something regarding your child. School, discipline, food, whatever. And then someone comes up and grabs your child and starts running away. Are you and your ex going to keep arguing or will you unite and beat that person's ass and save your child together?

Quoting lnrmom:

That's exactly what i'm saying. If we, as a small group of like minded (we're all moms) women cannot get on the same page about anything, even trivial things, what makes you think that's going to happen on a global scale?

Quoting Anonymous:

Im not talking about just on cm. I am talking about across America and across the world. I am just using cm to repost and share this video. There are many more I plan to post here and on other sites.

Quoting lnrmom:

Here on CM we can't even agree on ways to discipline our children, or feed our children, or medicate our children, or whether we should stay with cheating husbands, or which religeon is right, or *insert BS scandal of the day*.

Quoting Anonymous:

first we must unite

Quoting jellybeanjean:

lnrmom
by Ruby Member on Feb. 5, 2013 at 4:20 PM

I think they were trying to with the Occupy movement. But it fizzled because they had no real agenda. Sigh... I really only see extremists IRL so I don't know to be honest.

Quoting heydooney:

Bahaha! I mean hypothetically! I don't even have an ex and that's just the example that came to mind.

I think it's like any typical Bell Curve - there are fewer extremists and more middle-of-the-roaders. Maybe the extremes won't come together but the actual majority, the middle 75%, I think they can.

Quoting lnrmom:

Quoting heydooney:

Quoting lnrmom:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting lnrmom:

Quoting Anonymous:

first we must unite

Quoting jellybeanjean:

heydooney
by Silver Member on Feb. 5, 2013 at 4:34 PM

Yeah I hear you.

I just keep thinking of the end of V for Vendetta when they're all wearing the masks... lol

Quoting lnrmom:

I think they were trying to with the Occupy movement. But it fizzled because they had no real agenda. Sigh... I really only see extremists IRL so I don't know to be honest.

Quoting heydooney:

Quoting lnrmom:

Quoting heydooney:

Quoting lnrmom:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting lnrmom:

Quoting Anonymous:

first we must unite

Quoting jellybeanjean:

cLanief
by Ruby Member on Feb. 5, 2013 at 4:40 PM
I love this Anonymous group. They're correct in their message
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 15 on Feb. 5, 2013 at 5:12 PM
Its funny how the ones that can't see what is really going on, call the ones that do crazy. We will see who is crazy.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)