Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Part 2 of story, the mistress's story

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 29 Replies

I can’t do it alone. I thought you loved me. I thought you’d be happy, but don’t worry, I won’t be a burden to anyone anymore.”

I hang up the phone. Tears are streaming down my face. What exactly did I mean by that message? Am I really going to kill myself? I look over at the pistol on the kitchen counter. No. I’m not. I don’t have the guts and I don’t want to be remembered that way. Rubbing my hand across my stomach I scold myself

How could you get yourself pregnant? And by a married man!?!?!”

I knew when the affair started it was wrong. He just looked so sweet, so loving. As if he really cared about me. I so badly want to be loved. Who was I kidding though? I’m a high school dropout that styles people’s hair. I have nothing to offer. And my body? I’m the fattest thing I’ve ever seen. That’s how I knew I got knocked up. It was the only time I have ever thrown up without meaning to.

“Get it together Jennifer, think of a plan”

I heard Larry has got a new bouncing baby boy. He actually thought I wouldn’t find out. You can’t crap in this town without everybody knowing what color it is. Larry’s become a loving father and husband overnight, they say. As if my baby isn’t good enough. As I turn to leave the kitchen I catch a glimpse of myself in the full-length mirror. I’m starting to get a bump. Now I’ll look even fatter. A plan. That’s what I need.

Larry’s wife Isabel. She’s so sweet and naïve. She’ll be the perfect pawn in my revenge.

But how to do it. As I’m thinking I look through my mail. There’s a postcard that says “Have you seen me?” with a picture of a young girl. Suddenly, it comes to me. I laugh

out loud. This is going to be fun.

……………………………………………………………………………………………....

Isabel was sitting in her new nursery rocking her newborn son to sleep the next morning. Larry came in the room and kissed his wife’s head and brushed his son’s cheek with his thumb.

“Isn’t he beautiful Larry?” Isabel whispered.

“You’re beautiful.” Larry said with a gentle smile.

“I’ve got to go to work now, but I’ll be home tonight, I love you Isabel.”

“I love you to honey.” Isabel replied softly.

It had been such a strange year for the family. After the premature birth of Isabel’s son Gabriel, Larry had been a new man. He stayed up every night and stared at his son in the incubator and waited on Isabel as if she were a princess. After Gabriel got to come home, Larry’s metamorphoses had not stopped. He continued to be loving and devoted. Even while looking for a new job.

As Isabel was laying Gabriel down in his crib the doorbell rang. After making sure the crib was secure, Isabel hurried to answer it.

“Yes?” She asked as she was opening the door.

After opening the door and seeing the girl before her, she stifled a scream.

“Oh my goodness, what happened to you?! Come in, come in!”

The girl shuffled into the house. She had soaked fiery red hair. Thick eyeliner outlined her eyes. She continued sniveling after Isabel had shut the door.

“I’m sorry to bother you ma’am, but my boyfriend is very abusive and he was chasing me in his car, I had to hide.” The girl poured out as soon as Isabel looked at her.

“You poor thing! Do you want to call your parents?”

“I don’t have any parents; they died last year in a car crash.” “I live on my own. My boyfriend, well actually me ex-boyfriend, doesn’t know where I live, but sometimes I have to get out you know?”

“I understand” “I’m sorry, but I don’t even know your name.” Isabel inquired gently.

“Je-um-Jessica, Jessica Sharp” the girl answered hesitantly.

“And I’m Isabel Smith.” Answered Isabel smiling.

At that moment Gabriel woke up hungry and started crying for food.

“Oh my gosh, do you have a baby? I love babies!”

“Yes, as a matter of fact, I do. Would you like to hold him?” Isabel asked.

As Isabel led Jessica to the room, she thought about the poor girl and her situation. Not only did Isabel want to, but it was her Christian duty to help this poor girl.

“Here he is my big boy, Gabriel”

Isabel handed Gabriel to Jessica and took a good look at the girl. She was as tall as Isabel, but then weren’t all the kids now? She looked malnourished, as if she hadn’t ate in days. She had big, baggy clothes on. They looked about 3 sizes too big on her. As Isabel takes the baby she tells Jessica,

“You know, I need someone around in the afternoons to help with Gabriel. To watch him, so I can run errands or rest.”

Jessica beamed with delight.

“Oh, can I do it? Please Isabel?”

Isabel laughed at Jessica’s obvious happiness at the idea.

“You can start tomorrow. Be here at 1 o’clock.” Isabel told her.

………………………………………………………………………………………………

As I sit on my bed tonight I just can’t believe my luck! It’s all falling into place. All thanks to one goody-goody. I’ve got to make her trust me first. Trust is the key. Trust and love. The cornerstones of a good relationship. Too bad no one ever told Larry that.

Isabel was resting her eyes before Jessica got there the next day.

“This is a great idea.” She thought to herself.

When she told Larry about hiring Jessica yesterday, he was a bit surprised. Once she told him about how she could get away to go to lunch with him now, he warmed up to the idea. She was just getting Gabriel up from his nap when Jessica got there. Isabel answered the door to Jessica’s brilliant smile.

“I’m ready to get to work!” she exclaimed.

All day she was a dear. She took excellent care of Gabriel, never taking her eyes off him. In her sparse extra time, she waited on Isabel hand and foot. Isabel thought she truly was a godsend. When she mentioned that her husband would be home soon however, Jessica reacted very strangely.

“I’ve got to go!” she suddenly yelled when Isabel told her.

She then seemed embarrassed at her outburst and regained control of herself.

“I mean, um, my show “American Idol” comes on tonight, I can’t miss it.”

“Well, ok.” Isabel stammered. “At least let me write you a check for what I owe you today”

“Pay me next time!” Jessica yelled as she sailed out the door.

……………………………………………………………………………………………

I’ve got to be more careful! If I’m not, I’m going to be caught for sure.

Number two on my to-do list is…. Put plan into action. I laugh out loud

Check

“I can’t believe I’m going out!” Isabel exclaimed happily. Two weeks had passed since Jessica started sitting for her and it had been wonderful.

“Now I’m just going to lunch.” “Are you sure you’ll be ok?” Isabel asked.

“We’ll be fine.” Jessica assured her. “Won’t we Gabriel?” she asked as she bounced him on her knee.

“Ok, then I suppose I’m off, bye!” Isabel called as she hurried out the door to her car.

As soon as she had left, Jessica started running Gabriel a bath. She giggled to herself as she ran the water. The phone kept ringing in the kitchen, but she ignored it. They’ll call back, she thought. When the tub was full, she shut off the water and picked up Gabriel.

“He’ll have to love me and my baby now!” Jessica said.

She lowered Gabriel into the water up to his neck. The infant knew something was amiss and started crying.

“Ssshhhh, Gabriel, it’ll all be over soon.”

Jessica gleefully lowered him all the way into the tub. She was so absorbed in the task; she didn’t hear Isabel return with Larry.

“Sorry if I startled you Jessica, I’m just forgot my earrings!” “Larry rode back 

with me.” “I tried calling, but……..”

Isabel trailed off as she came upon the bathroom scene. When she saw Gabriel under the water she screamed.

“What are you doing?!” she screamed as she scooped Gabriel out of the tub.

She immediately dug her cell phone out of her purse and called 911. Larry ran to the doorway just then. He recognized Jennifer instantly.

“You!” he said with evident mix of fear and surprise. “Call the police!” he ordered Isabel.

“You won’t get away with this!” he angrily vowed to Jennifer.

Jennifer ran by him out the door. Larry tried to spin around to grab her and stumbled over his own feet in the process. Jennifer could hear sirens in the distance. She was almost out of the house, when she tripped over Larry’s briefcase that he had dropped in the floor on his way in. Her stomach started twisting in severe pain.

“The baby….” She thought as all went black.

“I can’t believe it ended like this. This is not what I wanted. I didn’t want to go to trial or jail. I didn’t want to lose the one thing that would have made the judge more lenient with my sentencing either. I just wanted Larry. I just wanted someone to love me.

“Are your handcuffs to tight ma’am?” The guard leading me to my cell asks. “I can get them to loosen them a little if they’re cutting your skin.”

Oh my gosh, he loves me! This may turn out great after all.” I think as I walk to my cell with a little bounce in my step.

Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 5, 2013 at 11:00 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 5, 2013 at 11:01 AM

tl:dr

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 5, 2013 at 11:02 AM

?????????????

Quoting Anonymous:

tl:dr

sugareemommee
by Platinum Member on Feb. 5, 2013 at 11:05 AM
Creepy
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Mommynwife26
by Gold Member on Feb. 5, 2013 at 11:32 AM

I like the first part, but I am not so keen on this one...the story just doesn't flow right but the first part is really good.

lexismama11
by Silver Member on Feb. 5, 2013 at 11:40 AM
Link to the first part?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
robyann
by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 11:58 AM

I enjoyed the whole story! Creepy turn of events in Part 2! I think you did a great job, short stories are hard to write. You have so much info to get in there and since it has to be somewhat short, you have to pick and chose which info is most important. I think you did a great job! :)

JDmommyJD
by the sauce is boss on Feb. 5, 2013 at 12:05 PM
Holy psycho.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Feb. 5, 2013 at 11:53 PM
Bump
lost1985
by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 12:21 AM

Part 1 link please!

QueenBof6
by Ruby Member on Feb. 6, 2013 at 12:26 AM
Very fatal attraction.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)