Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Butts!! Party butts!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 13 Replies
So our neighbors had a party last night. They are Korean and very loud. Our bedroom overlooks their backyard. They were loud rail the wee hours of the morning.

I wake up this morning to find our yard littered with at least two packs of cigarette butts. Talk about rude. My child plays out here and picks up those things and eats them! I threw them all back into their yard. Is that rude too?

Rant over.
Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 5, 2013 at 11:01 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 5, 2013 at 11:29 AM
Bump
Hannahluvsdogs
by Ruby Member on Feb. 5, 2013 at 11:30 AM
Nah, I would've thrown them back into their yard too.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 5, 2013 at 11:34 AM
After I threw them back I was thinking I should have put them in a bag with a note attached stating why I was throwing them back or hand delivered them.

Quoting Hannahluvsdogs:

Hannahluvsdogs
by Ruby Member on Feb. 5, 2013 at 11:35 AM
Are they really worth the effort? I think it's obvious you threw them back because it's not your responsibility to clean up after their party.

Quoting Anonymous:

After I threw them back I was thinking I should have put them in a bag with a note attached stating why I was throwing them back or hand delivered them.

Quoting Hannahluvsdogs:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
tarakay0417
by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 11:37 AM

I would have done the same.

tinkerbelle18
by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 11:38 AM

I'd probably have done the same thing you did. I'm glad i dont have neighbors like that. I'd go nuts lol.

rockabillybetty
by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 11:38 AM
Knowing me. . I woulda picked them all up, put them in a paper bag, knocked on their door and said These Belong to You, smile and leave. Or tossed them one my one at their windows. Or dumped them all on their front door lol i hate hate hate people making their trash mine in my yard :))
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
robibuni
by Platinum Member on Feb. 5, 2013 at 11:40 AM

No way. I totally would've thrown them in their yard.

We live in a duplex while we save money to buy, and have to share a yard with our duplex neighbors who smoke. It sucks because they just leave their butts everywhere and when my DD2 (11 months), sees them, she tries to pick them up and eat them. I have told them this and they're like "Oh yeah, sorry" but nothing ever gets picked up or changed. *sigh*

This too shall pass...

ACDC_fan
by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 11:40 AM
1 mom liked this

nope, I've thrown butts back into peoples' yards. Dog poop, too ;) LOL.
on a side note- when I read the title of this post, I came up with a weird song in my head about "party butts". My assumptions on what this post was about= wrong. hahaha. 

pamelam20
by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 11:42 AM

I would have made them come over and pick them up. If they didn't, I would have thrown them over the fence.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN