Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

My neighbors husband scares me small UPDATE on pg 4

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 40 Replies
1 mom liked this
My new neighbors are horrid people. The husband is a truck driver and think's women are ment to be in the kitchen berefoot and pregnant waiting on him hand and foot. Today when i let my Dog back in he was outside unwrapping his puppy from my kids playyard (she can't be more then 6-8 months old) well she thought he wanted to play so she is jumping around and the husband just up and kick's the puppy in the neck then punches her over and over again. My 2 yr old hear's the puppy crying out and runs to the door to see what the noise was and starts crying mommy mommy puppy hurt puppy hurt. These people leave their trash is the yard chain the dog up by our front door so when she jumps up on our door she rips our screen and cracked the storm glass. And when i asked nicely if they could move the dog the husband tell's me i should except it and know my place. If i complane again he'll be sure to put me in my place. This happened this morning and DH is at work so DH doesn't know yet
Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 5, 2013 at 11:04 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
edelweiss23
by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 11:04 AM
1 mom liked this
Call the cops.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
ADC2005
by Bronze Member on Feb. 5, 2013 at 11:05 AM
2 moms liked this
Call the police it's not good for your kids to see this and its animal abuse
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 5, 2013 at 11:05 AM
Id call dh and hav him put the guy in his place
skittlebeans88
by Platinum Member on Feb. 5, 2013 at 11:06 AM
Call the police
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
young_lv_mom
by Silver Member on Feb. 5, 2013 at 11:09 AM
Do what the others have said and call the cops, and if you rent the landlord as well. Animal cruelty and threatening you are big things. Get a taser or something for protection I case he tries to "put you in your place". Good luck.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 5, 2013 at 11:09 AM
I did call in as anon i do not want this guy to know who called on him He scares me that much
JacksonGirl
by Silver Member on Feb. 5, 2013 at 11:17 AM
My SIL pepper spayed a neighbor that threatened her. He called the police on her but he was the one who was arrested for terroristic threats. She and he still live by each other but he's never said another word to her. Sometimes the assholes just need put in their place.
babiegurl47
by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 11:19 AM

WOW. First Id go take that poor puppy beofre he kills it. Then Id call the cops.

soliderwife
by Bronze Member on Feb. 5, 2013 at 11:20 AM
1 mom liked this

Call cops. call landlord, call trport him for animal abuse... He sounds like a jetk..

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Feb. 5, 2013 at 11:20 AM
I would be calling the cops and animal control for the animal abuse.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN