Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

What is Florida like?

Posted by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 11:22 AM
  • 15 Replies
What's the weather typically like in Orlando mid March?

We're going to Disney over spring break and i just want an idea of what kind of clothes to bring.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 11:22 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lucky2Beeme
by Ruby Member on Feb. 5, 2013 at 11:26 AM

we have been 3 times in march. Its been warm enough for shorts, sleeveless tops and sandals. we've always been able to use the hotel pools. Bring a light jacket & 1 pr pants just in case.

UxorQuodMatris.
by Ruby Member on Feb. 5, 2013 at 11:28 AM
Have you ever been on St. Patrick's day? What was that like, as far as parades or celebrations?
I heard they serve beer in the park now, so yay for that lol.

Quoting lucky2Beeme:

we have been 3 times in march. Its been warm enough for shorts, sleeveless tops and sandals. we've always been able to use the hotel pools. Bring a light jacket & 1 pr pants just in case.

lucky2Beeme
by Ruby Member on Feb. 5, 2013 at 11:30 AM

Quoting UxorQuodMatris.:

Have you ever been on St. Patrick's day? What was that like, as far as parades or celebrations?
I heard they serve beer in the park now, so yay for that lol.

Quoting lucky2Beeme:

No sorry I,ve never been in Disney on St Pattys day.

Surround yourself with people that add to your life not subtract from it.

ChanellesMommy
by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 11:31 AM
1 mom liked this
We have pretty good weather all year round, spring time is almost like the summer, sunny and warm enough to wear shorts and tank tops. It's winter and today's high in Tampa is 76 we're only an hr away from Orlando :) beats living in Ny where I'm originally from!
ColleenF30
by Lube Girl on Feb. 5, 2013 at 11:32 AM

I'd take shorts and short sleeves, and a couple pants outfits as well. Temps haven't been predictable anywhere the last couple years.

slw123
by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 11:33 AM
1 mom liked this

I live near Orlando.

FL in March is a little unpredictable.  It could be cool or it could be blasting hot and anywhere in between.  We have been having such a warm winter this year, so I would bet that it will be warm in March. You can always check out the 14 day forecast before you come and get an idea of what they are predicting for the weather and then plan what you are packing.  Still bring a jacket in case it's chilly at night.....but what is chilly to me probably isn't chilly for those who don't live here.

mommy_me
by ~The Three B's~ on Feb. 5, 2013 at 11:35 AM
I live in orlando. March is sometimes wet but cool. Shorts and tees but pack a light jacket
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Feb. 5, 2013 at 11:36 AM

its a cess pool of swamp nasty old people and low lives. Enjoy your vacation

UxorQuodMatris.
by Ruby Member on Feb. 5, 2013 at 11:38 AM
Yeah I live in CT, so anything above 50 would be awesome lol.

There's a top I wanted to buy for St. Patrick's day, but it's sleeveless so I wasn't sure if it would work. I think I'll get it!

Quoting slw123:

I live near Orlando.

FL in March is a little unpredictable.  It could be cool or it could be blasting hot and anywhere in between.  We have been having such a warm winter this year, so I would bet that it will be warm in March. You can always check out the 14 day forecast before you come and get an idea of what they are predicting for the weather and then plan what you are packing.  Still bring a jacket in case it's chilly at night.....but what is chilly to me probably isn't chilly for those who don't live here.

TAG_ur_it
by Platinum Member on Feb. 5, 2013 at 11:39 AM

sometimes it's chilly, sometimes it's warm. sometimes it's downright HOT.  i'd say bring a pair of jeans, a couple of paris of shorts, a swimsuit and a coverup. bring clothes that will breathe (in case it is hot) and a light sweater.  as pp said, check the extended forecast.  it's not usually off by much. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN