Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Psycho chick!

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
6 years ago i had my daughter Mikayla with a man that wanted/wants nothing to do with us. He denied being the father, he was also dating another girl at the time. To prove to him he was the father we did a paternity test, 99.9% the father. Since then he still denies and his girlfriend slanders my name, they have 2 boys and just had a girl yesterday guess what they named her?.......Mikayla LOL her fb status per mutual friend reads "bbygrl Mikayla ******* the only princess in daddy's life cuz i got it like that unlike sonmmme girls who have to guess who the daddy of their Mikayla is" LOL WTF?? Smh surrounded by morons i tell ya. Laugh with me people!
Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 5, 2013 at 11:24 AM
Replies (11-20):
katemckenzie
by Kate on Feb. 5, 2013 at 11:30 AM

WOW. Maury says you are the father, YOU ARE THE FATHER. 
PAY UP! 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 5, 2013 at 11:31 AM
Did you not see "her fb status PER mutual friend" my friend is her her friend too. She texted me and told me.

Quoting Saille717:

That woman is obviously very insecure, and very pathetic.  

But I'm wondering why you have any connection at ALL with this douchebag and his crazy woman?  I mean, you were the other woman, he wanted and wants nothing to do with you or your daughter, and yet six years later you're still looking at her FB page?  I'm thinking she's not the only one with issues, here...

mysticgrl
by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 11:32 AM

HA-HA-HAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 5, 2013 at 11:33 AM
I don't get cs i dont need or want the money it was to prove it. We live in a small town i didn't want to be labled as a whore

Quoting soliderwife:

What  freaking jerks, to name their child in spirte to hurt someone ekse, You daughter is so much better off without him,,But i do hope you are getting child support  if not take the results and go apply,,

robyann
by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 11:33 AM

That is so sad, I feel bad for your dd. I'm sure she is way better off with that man out of her life, and his crazy wife! But does she really think these kids will never see eachother for the rest of their lives. At some point they are going to know about eachother and how stupid will that be that the oldest sister and the youngest sister have the same name! That's kind of creepy!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 5, 2013 at 11:37 AM
That's what i told my sister luckily they're 6 years apart.

Quoting robyann:

That is so sad, I feel bad for your dd. I'm sure she is way better off with that man out of her life, and his crazy wife! But does she really think these kids will never see eachother for the rest of their lives. At some point they are going to know about eachother and how stupid will that be that the oldest sister and the youngest sister have the same name! That's kind of creepy!

Stephd710
by Ruby Member on Feb. 5, 2013 at 11:39 AM
2 moms liked this

I would feel honored that on the most important day of her life, the day her child is born, she is thinking of you.  THAT is awesome.  LMAO!!!  

camo.roo
by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 11:41 AM
i know what you mean. People feel a need to tell me stuff what the other baby momma says/ does/ posts. I don't ask. I don't talk about her. I even tell them not to.. then she posts something says something or does something and I get a call or text. Gets annoying.

Quoting Anonymous:

Did you not see "her fb status PER mutual friend" my friend is her her friend too. She texted me and told me.

Quoting Saille717:

That woman is obviously very insecure, and very pathetic.  

But I'm wondering why you have any connection at ALL with this douchebag and his crazy woman?  I mean, you were the other woman, he wanted and wants nothing to do with you or your daughter, and yet six years later you're still looking at her FB page?  I'm thinking she's not the only one with issues, here...

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
LittlePistol87
by Bronze Member on Feb. 5, 2013 at 11:41 AM

This. Lol. 

Quoting Stephd710:

I would feel honored that on the most important day of her life, the day her child is born, she is thinking of you.  THAT is awesome.  LMAO!!!  

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 5, 2013 at 11:42 AM
LMAO best comment ever if i was as immature as them this would soooo be my fb status hahaha

Quoting Stephd710:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN