Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Psycho chick!

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
6 years ago i had my daughter Mikayla with a man that wanted/wants nothing to do with us. He denied being the father, he was also dating another girl at the time. To prove to him he was the father we did a paternity test, 99.9% the father. Since then he still denies and his girlfriend slanders my name, they have 2 boys and just had a girl yesterday guess what they named her?.......Mikayla LOL her fb status per mutual friend reads "bbygrl Mikayla ******* the only princess in daddy's life cuz i got it like that unlike sonmmme girls who have to guess who the daddy of their Mikayla is" LOL WTF?? Smh surrounded by morons i tell ya. Laugh with me people!
Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 5, 2013 at 11:24 AM
Replies (21-28):
Saille717
by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 11:42 AM

I didn't catch that part, no.  And I'm wondering what kinds of friends you have, now.  So you are friends with somebody that has friends like that?  anyway!  lol  I don't actually care. 

Yeah...his woman is very insecure and obviously still jealous of you after all these years.  Very, very pathetic. 

Quoting Anonymous:

Did you not see "her fb status PER mutual friend" my friend is her her friend too. She texted me and told me.

Quoting Saille717:

That woman is obviously very insecure, and very pathetic.  

But I'm wondering why you have any connection at ALL with this douchebag and his crazy woman?  I mean, you were the other woman, he wanted and wants nothing to do with you or your daughter, and yet six years later you're still looking at her FB page?  I'm thinking she's not the only one with issues, here...

ACDC_fan
by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 11:45 AM

DAMN! jealous much?!
"Psychoooo".... 

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 5, 2013 at 11:45 AM
2 moms liked this
Do you have the paperwork that says he's the father? Scan it into the computer, post it on fb, and tag them in it. Lol
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 5, 2013 at 11:46 AM
I would send them the results of the paternity test just to remind him. Love your daughters name I have a Mikayla too.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 5, 2013 at 11:46 AM

OMG it's very obvious this chick is psycho in more than just one way!

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 5, 2013 at 11:48 AM
My friends are pretty good about leaving it alone this however was worth telling me about lol

Quoting camo.roo:

i know what you mean. People feel a need to tell me stuff what the other baby momma says/ does/ posts. I don't ask. I don't talk about her. I even tell them not to.. then she posts something says something or does something and I get a call or text. Gets annoying.

Quoting Anonymous:

Did you not see "her fb status PER mutual friend" my friend is her her friend too. She texted me and told me.

Quoting Saille717:

But I'm wondering why you have any connection at ALL with this douchebag and his crazy woman?  I mean, you were the other woman, he wanted and wants nothing to do with you or your daughter, and yet six years later you're still looking at her FB page?  I'm thinking she's not the only one with issues, here...

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 5, 2013 at 12:03 PM
It's a small town every body is friends with everybody lol

Quoting Saille717:

I didn't catch that part, no.  And I'm wondering what kinds of friends you have, now.  So you are friends with somebody that has friends like that?  anyway!  lol  I don't actually care. 

Yeah...his woman is very insecure and obviously still jealous of you after all these years.  Very, very pathetic. 

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Saille717:

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 5, 2013 at 12:24 PM
I do have it lol omg that would make her look so stupid

Quoting Anonymous:

Do you have the paperwork that says he's the father? Scan it into the computer, post it on fb, and tag them in it. Lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)