Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

need advice!!! Ashley Madison cheating Web site!!!!!

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
So my DH signed up for this on Saturday. He's only signed up, he hasn't used it yet. Do I say something? Or should I just watch and see if he uses it?
Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 5, 2013 at 11:35 AM
Replies (241-249):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 14, 2013 at 11:32 AM
I agree! I wish there was a way to get it taken down. It's disgusting!

Quoting mommytoacloud:

That site is wicked and should be taken down
jerseydiva
by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 11:32 AM

I looked at it to see what the hub-bub was about, I would say just wait and see, or join yourself and contact him, LOL

Anonymous
by Anonymous 41 on Feb. 14, 2013 at 11:32 AM
1 mom liked this

ahhaahhaahha 

I am still laughing!! you just can't make that shit up!!

Quoting Anonymous:

Oh ffs! She understands what you're saying but thinks you're a dumbass. Shit...I think everyone here got that, except you. idiot

Quoting Anonymous:

again what part did you not understand.  the op understood it. i even dumbed it down for you part by part.  *sigh*

Quoting wannabpregnant:

oh no you misunderstood. i didn't say i don't understand. i said it doesn't make sense lol. sorry for not being clearer.

Quoting Anonymous:

what do you not understand?

the leavng him alone part?

the part where he wants to cheat and she knows it?

the part of instead of confronting him she jumps on here?

the part where she lets him have his cake and eat it too?

what OBVIOUS part did you not understand

Quoting wannabpregnant:

not sure this made any sense

Quoting Anonymous:

just leave him alone. he wants to cheat and you know he does, so instead of confronting him, you come on here. 

let him have his cake and eat it too

Anonymous
by Anonymous 35 on Feb. 14, 2013 at 11:35 AM

Watch. 

You want to know the details and have the proof so they can't use bull crap excuses.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 14, 2013 at 11:36 AM
That's the thing, he knows he got lucky when he married me. I could cheat if I wanted, but I wouldn't cheat because I chose him to spend my life with. I love him so much and it really hurt to see that he signed up for this website. :-(

Quoting Anonymous:

I told my S.O. if he wanted to cheat on me, to keep in mind I can find someone else in a heartbeat and there are a lot of people who want to take his place. No, this isn't me being conceited I do get a lot of guys trying talk to me even though my S.O. is with me.  It generally keeps him on his toes and he knows better.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 43 on Feb. 14, 2013 at 11:39 AM
It's a stupid website its not the enemy here. If he doesn't find tail on their he will find it down thw street. You need to confront him out of the blue. Not be a teenager and sign up too.
KZuz
by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 11:52 AM
Is there another reason he'd go on there? Just curious about what it was all about? If you wouldn't want to divorce him, I'd say sit down and have an open and honest talk. If he was looking to cheat, maybe you can fix it before he turns to another woman.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 14, 2013 at 11:57 AM
He's very curious by nature.
I will not leave him just because he signed up for this website. Now, if he cheated....well I don't know what I'd do. I'd like to say I'd leave him, and that's what I've always told him I would do if he ever cheated, but honestly I don't know if I would. It's so different being in the situation than looking at the situation.

Quoting KZuz:

Is there another reason he'd go on there? Just curious about what it was all about? If you wouldn't want to divorce him, I'd say sit down and have an open and honest talk. If he was looking to cheat, maybe you can fix it before he turns to another woman.
KZuz
by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 12:05 PM

I know Sweetie and I'm sorry you have to go through this. I think you just need to ask yourself if you can live the rest of your life with this man if he does end up cheating and you see it all with your own eyes. Can you let the images of him being intimate with someone else go? Or is it concrete evidence that you want?

Go with your gut!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quoting Anonymous:

He's very curious by nature.
I will not leave him just because he signed up for this website. Now, if he cheated....well I don't know what I'd do. I'd like to say I'd leave him, and that's what I've always told him I would do if he ever cheated, but honestly I don't know if I would. It's so different being in the situation than looking at the situation.

Quoting KZuz:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN