Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Oooohhhh. She told me

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

I was leaving Walmart. I was eating my Rolos because I could and they were paid for.  This little boy pointed at me and said "She is eating her candy before lunch". And the mom replies..."that's because she has no class". 

Ummmm. No I am adult and can eat when I want and what I want. 

Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 5, 2013 at 12:04 PM
Replies (31-40):
5PointedHuman
by Silver Member on Feb. 5, 2013 at 12:21 PM

Sorry, I meant that I was agreeing with you. People usually associate sweats with being lazy and unkempt and she was probably not feeling so classy at the moment. Not only that, but anyone else could have thought the same of her.

Quoting Anonymous:

Sorry  my point was that if I am going to be classless for eating Rolos before lunch then I can assume she was classless for wearing sweats. Neither are right. 

Quoting 5PointedHuman:

Seriously? Talk about projection :P 

Quoting Anonymous:

Yup.  As I was wearing jeans, am aero sweater, and new balance sneakers and she was is sweats. 

Quoting 5PointedHuman:

Go back to your stripper pole, you rolo eating, classless tramp hahaha

Some people, eh? What an odd thing to say. 

TerriAnne2606
by Silver Member on Feb. 5, 2013 at 12:22 PM

Bwahahaha...  What a rude little boy.  What is  this world coming to that some people allow their kids to say things like that.  Although, if he was like 4 or 5, maybe his mom has told him that several times and he's trying to point out that others do that.  In that case, bwahahha..  Smart littl' bugger!!!

SillySally83
by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 12:23 PM

Yeah, because walmart is such a classy place to begin with lol.

I would have offered him a piece just to piss her off.

katemckenzie
by Kate on Feb. 5, 2013 at 12:24 PM

You can't claim to have class while you're in Walmart, I don't care who you are.
I'm a classy lady, but I shop at Walmart, and while I'm there, I have no class. 

rockabillybetty
by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 12:24 PM
No class having rolo eater!!!
I woulda grabbed a king sized m&m bag yum ! Then tilt my head back dump candy in my mouth and smiled at her with chocolate on my teeth lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Vicariously
by Silver Member on Feb. 5, 2013 at 12:25 PM

OOOH, she really got you there...

Thelmama
by Ruby Member on Feb. 5, 2013 at 12:26 PM

Who knew?  What would she say if she knew there have been a few times I let my kids have cake for breakfast?  Well it was pumpkin bread but it tasted like cake........LOL LOL LOL

Quoting Anonymous:

Apparently eating candy before lunch is classless. 

Quoting Thelmama:

OH wow, the little boy was cute, but the Mom took what could have been cute and turned it ugly. I'd have answered and said, well maybe she already had lunch and ate all her veggies.  

But how is it that eating candy means you have no class??? Weird woman.  

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Feb. 5, 2013 at 12:26 PM
I think that was cute
Kool_Aide
by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 12:27 PM

That women has no class. Everyone's schedule is different. When I was in nursing school, I would sometimes not leave the study hall until midnight and that was my first opportunity to eat anything that day because I was so busy. How does she know whether you work nights and this was your snack time. I absolutely despise people who assume things and teach their kids to be just as tacky as they are. 

soliderwife
by Member on Feb. 5, 2013 at 12:27 PM

How rude, how does she know if you had lunch and what business was it of hers?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)