Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Oooohhhh. She told me

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

I was leaving Walmart. I was eating my Rolos because I could and they were paid for.  This little boy pointed at me and said "She is eating her candy before lunch". And the mom replies..."that's because she has no class". 

Ummmm. No I am adult and can eat when I want and what I want. 

Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 5, 2013 at 12:04 PM
Replies (41-46):
vetNmommy
by Platinum Member on Feb. 5, 2013 at 12:27 PM

More than likely the Mom was just saying that because the little boy had previously asked for candy and she told him no.  So when he saw you eating the candy it was not fair. (in his eyes) 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Feb. 5, 2013 at 12:27 PM
Mom may not have actually meant it. It could be reason she gives her kid to have to wait till after lunch either way it is funny
chalisa0
by Ruby Member on Feb. 5, 2013 at 12:28 PM

LOL.  It made me laugh.  What on earth does eating candy before lunch have to do with class?  What a stupid, judgmental excuse to say to a child.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on Feb. 5, 2013 at 12:30 PM

ROFL!! ROFL!! Oh my goodness!!! That lady needed to tell her son to mind his own business!!

My dad's ex-girlfriend use to work in a Drs. office. They had this mother and daughter sitting in their waiting room. They were eating food from a fast-food restaurant. When they got called to the back, the girl said to her mom, "What about our trash? (the fast food bags, etc). Her mom said, "Oh. Just leave it there. One of their employees will clean it up. They have nothing better to do anyways." WTH???? REALLY??? So I guess she just thinks the Drs., nurses and medical assistance all just sit in the back office and do 'nothing' all day long and get paid for it?? YA!! RIGHT!!! NOT!!!

lilchik
by Member on Feb. 5, 2013 at 12:37 PM

LOL wow..  if my daughter would have said that i would have said something like well she probably already ate her lunch, we have to go home yet and eat ours. 

oh man.. i would have had nothing clever to say back.. Im horrible at comebacks.. but the one lady who said to say " thats not what your husband said last night".. is genious!!! LOL if only i could think of things like that that quick. mine always come like half hour afterwards..

GigantaursMommy
by MrsAwesomePants on Feb. 5, 2013 at 12:50 PM

Rolo's are so delicious you probably couldn't help yourself! 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)