Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Wtf is wrong with you women who are married and cheat ??

Posted by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 1:21 PM
  • 88 Replies
3 moms liked this
Why an I reading a post of course she is anonymous , to ask if when people Cheat on their spouse do they leave their ring on?? I don't get this?! If you are unhappy seperate. Why cheat? I hate that.

Of course I will get bashed, it's cm. everyone bashes everyone on here.

I have been here so many years now and I just don't get it. Why cheat? Just leave. If you are unhappy say and do something. I get if there are open marriages. And such. That is not cheating. Ok. Done venting.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 1:21 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 5, 2013 at 1:24 PM

Well I never planned to cheat. I was lonely and found myself on www.tagged.com. I came across this guy. We started talking online, then the phone. Next thing I know he's flying me to his State and we're having sex. We did  plan to meet up a second time, but I missed my flight and the asshole I was cheating with wouldn't pay for me to get on the next flight so it was over that day. My husband forgave me, but deep down I wish he hadn't. We could've been divorced for many years but now I am going to file. Even though I haven't cheated since 6 yrs ago, I still feel the same way about him that I did back then. Dead inside, lonely, unattracted to him and utterly disgusted by everything about him.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 5, 2013 at 1:25 PM
I don't know why. I never actually slept with anyone but when I got pregnant I couldn't stand my husband. I kissed a few guys but that was it. I never had sex I don't know why I did it.
mom2priceboys
by Gold Member on Feb. 5, 2013 at 1:25 PM

I hear ya on this one. Even though hubs and I are not in a great sexual chemistry in our lives right now cheating is not an option. What we have agreed upon many years ago is that we are allowed to go out and have sex with any ones else you just can't come back home!! I do not want my hubs sticking his dick anywhere but in me and the feeling is returned from him that no other man is to have his dick in me!! And yes, oral is cheating!!!

deputygirls28
by Gold Member on Feb. 5, 2013 at 1:26 PM
I agree with you OP.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
m0mmyheather
by Silver Member on Feb. 5, 2013 at 1:26 PM
I agree. There's no excuse for cheating. If you're unhappy, work it out with your partner or have the decency to leave them first.
Beenhereforever
by Gold Member on Feb. 5, 2013 at 1:27 PM
I am really sorry. I understand where you are coming from. I was with someone for 8 years. He cheated on me once. I stayed with him am extra 5 years and I felt as though I lost myself.. I never did cheat on him but once I left him and got married I was happier with my dh. I'm mainly talking about the proud to cheat and hurt the spouse type of cheating...

Quoting Anonymous:

Well I never planned to cheat. I was lonely and found myself on www.tagged.com. I came across this guy. We started talking online, then the phone. Next thing I know he's flying me to his State and we're having sex. We did  plan to meet up a second time, but I missed my flight and the asshole I was cheating with wouldn't pay for me to get on the next flight so it was over that day. My husband forgave me, but deep down I wish he hadn't. We could've been divorced for many years but now I am going to file. Even though I haven't cheated since 6 yrs ago, I still feel the same way about him that I did back then. Dead inside, lonely, unattracted to him and utterly disgusted by everything about him.

jmama0307
by Silver Member on Feb. 5, 2013 at 1:28 PM

I completely agree with you. There was my DF friend who got engaged and we had a small problem well they turn it big. They were talking shit about me and how their relationship is better blah blah well guess what in a matter of a couple of months she decides to cheat on him. Where is he now well fighting with her in court for custody and saying now she is this and that. I don't really understand people who cheat. 

Beenhereforever
by Gold Member on Feb. 5, 2013 at 1:28 PM
So more of an open marriage?

Quoting mom2priceboys:

I hear ya on this one. Even though hubs and I are not in a great sexual chemistry in our lives right now cheating is not an option. What we have agreed upon many years ago is that we are allowed to go out and have sex with any ones else you just can't come back home!! I do not want my hubs sticking his dick anywhere but in me and the feeling is returned from him that no other man is to have his dick in me!! And yes, oral is cheating!!!

Hanab818
by Ruby Member on Feb. 5, 2013 at 1:28 PM
I agree. Me and dh always said if you feel the need to cheat it's either time the counseling or a separation. But we agreed cheating is a nono.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 5, 2013 at 1:30 PM
1 mom liked this

Maybe they've got no place to go. Maybe they don't want to uproot their children, go through a custody battle. Maybe the husband controls all the money and would screw her over if she left him. Maybe she doesn't want to lose her home? 

Not justifying, just trying to help you understand.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured