Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Seriously!?!

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
Reading that sahm post where her husband took off with her bank card and only left her $200 cash, I'm surprised by how many fucking idiots don't realize that every FOUR years (2012 being one of them) is a Leap Year, meaning there are 366 days that year because February has TWENTY-NINE days instead of 28. Anyone else surprised by the staggering amount of stupidity?
Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 5, 2013 at 1:25 PM
Replies (11-15):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Feb. 5, 2013 at 1:32 PM
I don't understand what a leap year has to do with a debit card and sahm.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Feb. 5, 2013 at 1:33 PM
In that thread it's not that they didn't know what a leap year was, they just didn't remember that last year was a leap year so they said they "cared for their children 365 days last year". The OP here is being petty and stupid.
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 5, 2013 at 1:33 PM
:-(

Quoting Anonymous:

I guess I missed that post, but peoples stupidity rarely surprises me anymore. I think this site has caused me to lose faith in humanity lol
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 5, 2013 at 1:35 PM
she said she cared for her kids 366 days last yr. Everyone is stuck on stupid and lol'ing at her instead of actually helping with advice

Quoting Anonymous:

In that thread it's not that they didn't know what a leap year was, they just didn't remember that last year was a leap year so they said they "cared for their children 365 days last year".

The OP here is being petty and stupid.
LoveMyLos
by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 2:15 PM

oh lol. it is annoying. 

Quoting Anonymous:

Everyone keeps "correcting" her. It just irks me.

Quoting LoveMyLos:

what does that have to do with sahm and a debit card?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)