Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

As a black woman, I am highly embarrassed by what I just watched * Language

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

This is just ridiculous

You might need to sign in.. but the link in my first reply would bring you to the news sight, with the video if you don't have an account or don't want to sign into youtube

Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 5, 2013 at 1:52 PM
Replies (11-20):
two4one
by Platinum Member on Feb. 5, 2013 at 2:03 PM

It has nothing to do with race, those women were pieces of shit, plain and simple. They cause a scene in front of their children, which the kids have obviously witnessed before because they are mimicing them and then get pissed when they are put in their place. I don't know why cops weren't called to begin with when they wouldn't leave, but thank god that guy had a camera because I am sure they would lie about what wne down.

Pink.Sunshine
by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 2:04 PM
1 mom liked this

I don't take on any other Black person's shame. Sad, but still.

Pooobaihr
by Platinum Member on Feb. 5, 2013 at 2:04 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting mrscass0416:

Thats what pisses me off, then people think we are all the same. Just a mess! I love being an african american woman then I see crap like this that makes me shake my head in disappointment. No words can describe how I feel about crap like this

It always reminds me of that saying a lot of us say, "Can't take black folks nowhere!" XDDDDDD

I know it isn't funny, but I guess for me, laughter is a defense mechanism.  >_> This crazy shit always makes me laugh.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 5, 2013 at 2:04 PM

My heart sank for them, when they started to cry.  You could hear it in their voice that they were terrified.

Quoting katemckenzie:

What makes me sad is that those children were yelling and screaming at the man like that. Is that the way we teach children to act? Regardless of race, that's just irresponsible parenting. It's sad that it had to come to that woman being tased in front of her children, but grown women should not act that way, especially in front of her kids.

mrscass0416
by Gold Member on Feb. 5, 2013 at 2:05 PM
1 mom liked this

I know and the one little kid started cursing, and they are screaming while she is trying to fight this man. Thats her own fault she should have gotten her children and left. There was no need to hit that man

Quoting Anonymous:

I know what you mean. SMH.  I also feel for those kids!  

Quoting mrscass0416:

Thats what pisses me off, then people think we are all the same. Just a mess! I love being an african american woman then I see crap like this that makes me shake my head in disappointment. No words can describe how I feel about crap like this

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 5, 2013 at 2:06 PM
2 moms liked this
Eh I'm white and this video doesn't change my opinion of African Americans. She's just a bad egg. Race has nothing to do with it. When a white person goes nutso I don't get disappointed in our race. There's good and bad people in every color.

Quoting mrscass0416:

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 5, 2013 at 2:07 PM

Look at those babies just sitting right there watching the whole thing, and copying them... those boys... something about little children getting in on their parent's fights... wow... :( just :( what the hell. What the hell. And it's not a race thing either, I saw a mom get into it on the street this summer, and her little was right there in the middle yelling and swearing, and they were white. 

Stephd710
by Ruby Member on Feb. 5, 2013 at 2:09 PM
1 mom liked this

This pisses me off in so many different ways, I cant even begin......

jellybeanjean
by Gold Member on Feb. 5, 2013 at 2:11 PM

poor kids

nelliesmommy
by NoTtOdaY:) on Feb. 5, 2013 at 2:11 PM

Wtf! Doing all that with babies around. And the kids are learning to act like that. I don't feel sorry for her ghetto dumbass, she got what she deserved, now she needs to go to jail.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)