Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

As a black woman, I am highly embarrassed by what I just watched * Language

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

This is just ridiculous

You might need to sign in.. but the link in my first reply would bring you to the news sight, with the video if you don't have an account or don't want to sign into youtube

Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 5, 2013 at 1:52 PM
Replies (111-120):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 22 on Feb. 5, 2013 at 2:53 PM
Wow!
she_walk_softly
by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 2:54 PM

She should of backed it up! 

But seriously those poor kids.

aikimomof3
by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 2:55 PM

good lord, I swear there is no self-respect left in this world.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 23 on Feb. 5, 2013 at 2:55 PM

I just feel bad for those kids

Anonymous
by Anonymous 24 on Feb. 5, 2013 at 2:56 PM

OH MY GOD!!! Those poor kids:(

ATG499
by Platinum Member on Feb. 5, 2013 at 2:56 PM
Those poor babies. I didn't see what happened at first, I thought the guy shot the female in the head with a bullet. I was horrified until I realised it was a Taser.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Jynnifer292
by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 2:57 PM

I don't know if anyone posted the follow up, but here it is.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 24 on Feb. 5, 2013 at 2:58 PM

That was awful. Can anyone tell me what the hell that was about? What were arguing about? 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on Feb. 5, 2013 at 2:58 PM
And that's why I try to be tolerant and non judgmental of everyone I meet. I'm white and I know tons of horrible white people that make me embarrassed for my race. There's asses in every heard they say.

Quoting mrscass0416:

Sorry you had to endure bullying. That is wrong no matter the race doing the bullying. I am glad taht you found some great women that showed you , not all of us are ignorant, and ghetto to say the least

Quoting Anonymous:

Unfortunately I used to be scared of black women because I grew up in a predominately black area and I was bullied by black girls. Some of the black girls wouldn't even let us go to church, they'd meet us at the gate and threaten us. I remember wishing I could be black so I'd fit in. As I got older and out of that area I met some black women I adored and became good friends with that helped me to see the ones I was raised around are not the norm. And there are so many beautiful black people out there that do not get any recognition.

Quoting mrscass0416:

See and thats just it. I knew a few girls in highschool that acted this way. Just sad and pathetic. There are  plenty of us out there that have sense and don't behave this way. But you won't see that recorded. 

Quoting Anonymous:

I can understand why it bothers you. Where I live, a lot of black women act like that. I am going to sound horrible but for the longest time I did not like black women because of how they acted. I had no problems with men, I have even fallen in love with a couple when I was younger, but I found the women to be too loud and mouthy. I have had some really good friends that were black women but they never acted like the others. But I am aware that a few bad apples should not ruin a whole barrel.

Quoting mrscass0416:

See and thats sad. This is why it bothers me

Quoting Anonymous:

Unfortunately, that woman acts like 90% of the black women I've come across. No wonder blacks have a hard time getting pass stereotypes. Just about every one I've met has been loud and mouthy like that and quick to want to fight.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 25 on Feb. 5, 2013 at 2:58 PM
I have and it's sad. The kids were taught to fight at a very young age, if they backed down from a fight they got called "pussies and gay", it was horrible to see how those kids were being raised. CPS was called countless times, but the kids never were removed. The moms loved to fight and they'd fight anyone at any time. If you looked at them the wrong way, they said you were looking at them cause they are "black" (their words) and they'd start a fight. I witnessed it too many times. Glad I was never on the receiving end of that mess.

Quoting Anonymous:

Crazy. Thank gosh I have never come accross children like that OR THEIR PSYCHO MOTHER.

Quoting mrscass0416:

Yes they were smh. Just sad. 

Quoting Anonymous:

BAM! Ghetto bitch got taken dowwwwnnn. Lmao.

Poor kids are already ghetto as hell and don't have a chance at life. Were the kids saying "that's why you gay" to the dude?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN