Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

As a black woman, I am highly embarrassed by what I just watched * Language

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

This is just ridiculous

You might need to sign in.. but the link in my first reply would bring you to the news sight, with the video if you don't have an account or don't want to sign into youtube

Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 5, 2013 at 1:52 PM
Replies (121-130):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 5, 2013 at 2:59 PM

Those poor kids.  I'm not sure if I feel bad for them because she is their mother, or because they had to watch their mother get tased.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 5, 2013 at 2:59 PM

Wow, trash is right. Listen to the way that POS is talking in front of her kids. You can see them acting just like her. It is ironic that the guy is upset about the guy using the taser on her in "front of my babies" but he was fine with her spewing obscenities, even referring to her own children as her "motha fuckin baby" Her kids learned something, what can happen to you if you act like a jackass.

Deezeekay
by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 3:00 PM
1 mom liked this

I freaking love you FOR SAYING THAT!!!! The only thing me and this crazy woman have in common is skin color! I hate anon buttons-because my first thought is the poster is not even Black-we'll never know, but oh well.....

Quoting Anonymous:

Eh I'm white and this video doesn't change my opinion of African Americans. She's just a bad egg. Race has nothing to do with it. When a white person goes nutso I don't get disappointed in our race. There's good and bad people in every color.

Quoting mrscass0416:

Thats what pisses me off, then people think we are all the same. Just a mess! I love being an african american woman then I see crap like this that makes me shake my head in disappointment. No words can describe how I feel about crap like this

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 5, 2013 at 3:01 PM

Where I used to work, security busted a group of mothers who were using their kids to shoplift.  They found dvds shoved in a baby's diaper, alcohol wrapped up in a blanket with another baby.  The mothers made a scene like that too.  Sick.

GibsonSD92
by Silver Member on Feb. 5, 2013 at 3:02 PM
That made me sick to watch. Those kids are being raised to be arrogant, loudmouthed, disrespectful adults. They thought it was all fun and games to yell at that guy and lose their temper like mommy until she started trying to physically fight him. Then they were screaming for her safety, not to cheer her on obviously, and then to get herself TASED right in front of them?? I just don't know what goes through some women's minds. The safety of my child is THE. MOST. IMPORTANT. thing to me and I couldn't imagine leaving him unattended with all those people around to flip out and act like a royal jackass.

SMH
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
loretta6262
by Member on Feb. 5, 2013 at 3:03 PM

As a parent, period, I think she should be ashamed of herself. You can see her kids starting to act the same exact way. If anyone needed parenting classes it is her and her SO and friend. They should be ashamed to allow their kids to see them act this way and then start emulating it. Poor kids will never know any better with examples like this.

LoveMyLos
by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 3:04 PM

is wrong that i laughed so hard when she fell like a brick? LOL

i do feel bad for the kids seeing that though.....

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 5, 2013 at 3:05 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting Ultra_:

That is embarressing for people, women and all black people too. Now that was an extreme example, but I don't understand why so many black women think being so tough and quick to anger makes them seem better, cooler, or whatever they're thinking. Even when they're in the wrong. Over things SOOO SMALL! Things you can just say, "Oh I'm sorry." too. I see it so often. Recently, we were at the mall and I bumped into BARELY TOUCHING a TINY 1 year old walking. She kind of swayed around. I was like "I'm sorry." Then the mom, "YOU NEED TO WATCH WHERE YOU'RE GOIN!". The baby could barely walk, and it's the mall, there is people everywhere. She really would have been better in astroller if you don't want anyone to knock her over. I was with my husband and kids. So, I NEVER say things to people, but I did. We started arguing, I wanted to prove my point. Then I realized I was being sucked into this trash! I said a great one liner, and walked off while she stood there, mouth agape.

A week later at the mall, a car came in and parked facing us and hit our bumper as we're walking up. My husband goes and knocks on the window. There were two black women in the car and he says, "Excuse me, you just hit my car." They reply, "NO WE Din't!" He took a picture of the cars touching and showed them and said, "Uh, yes, you did." They looked and saw it and got SO MAD, they started yelling and cussing. He said, "look hood rats, just back up so I can see if there is damage! There prolly isn't, I just came to ask if you could reverse, see if anything is wrong and that's it." They were shocked, so they reversed, nothing was wrong. He said, "Tanks,, it's fine like I thought."

Those were two things that happened so recently and we have countless stories like this. NOTHING HAPPENED! These things didn't have to become incidents. If they would have just stayed calm and said sorry, thank you. I just shook my head both times thinking about how they're not helping any causes. It's sad. Pride? I have no clue.

That's awful. I've noticed that  of black women too. They  have anger issues. Until their asses get tased. Then they calm the fuck down after that.

Aloysious
by Bronze Member on Feb. 5, 2013 at 3:06 PM

well, if it makes you feel any better, she was later charged with contributing to the delinquency of a minor among other things....

Quoting katemckenzie:

What makes me sad is that those children were yelling and screaming at the man like that. Is that the way we teach children to act? Regardless of race, that's just irresponsible parenting. It's sad that it had to come to that woman being tased in front of her children, but grown women should not act that way, especially in front of her kids.

AleaKat
by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 3:06 PM
What does the short have anything to do with it? I own several. Lol

Quoting Nursesummer:

All I can say is wow. And there were a lot of wife beater shirts. Poor kids. They don't stand a chance
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)