Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

As a black woman, I am highly embarrassed by what I just watched * Language

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

This is just ridiculous

You might need to sign in.. but the link in my first reply would bring you to the news sight, with the video if you don't have an account or don't want to sign into youtube

Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 5, 2013 at 1:52 PM
Replies (281-283):
Bigmetalchicken
by Ruby Member on Feb. 6, 2013 at 3:52 PM

What is really sad, is she sent two thugs in the next day to threaten the security guard.  I can not imagine being trashy enough to not only behave that way, or to behave that way in front of my children, but to encourage my children to act like gutter rats as well. Pathetic.

Bigmetalchicken
by Ruby Member on Feb. 6, 2013 at 4:28 PM

Maybe this will make you feel better

mary841108
by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 5:25 PM

yes really. the whole i like turtles thing is a different video, i'll post it. maybe the stereo types would die out if people like that didnt exsist.

Quoting Anonymous:

Wow, really? I get fs, I get cash assistance and I like turtles. that by NO means makes me ghetto trash. Way to continue stereotypes...just the thing people are trying to get away from. You sound like an uneducated uppity bitch in all honesty. You may have schooling, but that certainly doesn't make you smart.

Quoting mary841108:

so um does the whole repeating yourself 30 times actually get your point across better or make you seem intimidating? because to me all i hear over and over again is "i'm uneducated, my vocabulary is small, i get foodstamps, i get cash assistance, i have 20 baby daddies, i live in the projects, i like turtles." good job dumbass, you've officially lowered the bar for you and ghetto mamas all over the world. (the chick on the video, not you OP lol sorry, i tend to type out the response AS im watching the video)

HAHA tase that bitch again!!!!!! she stiffened all up and just fell over that was GREAT!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)