Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

As a black woman, I am highly embarrassed by what I just watched * Language

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

This is just ridiculous

You might need to sign in.. but the link in my first reply would bring you to the news sight, with the video if you don't have an account or don't want to sign into youtube

Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 5, 2013 at 1:52 PM
Replies (31-40):
MistyMoo
by Ruby Member on Feb. 5, 2013 at 2:17 PM
Wow... That whole situation is sad.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
mrscass0416
by Platinum Member on Feb. 5, 2013 at 2:18 PM

See and thats sad. This is why it bothers me

Quoting Anonymous:

Unfortunately, that woman acts like 90% of the black women I've come across. No wonder blacks have a hard time getting pass stereotypes. Just about every one I've met has been loud and mouthy like that and quick to want to fight.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 9 on Feb. 5, 2013 at 2:18 PM
1 mom liked this
I'm sorry but that is exactly why white people say what they do. More than half black women are like this.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Feb. 5, 2013 at 2:18 PM
I agree 100%

LOL:: the she fell over was hilarious!!

Quoting Anonymous:

This chick is disgusting -- not because she is black - but because she is trash!!!

Both them bitches deserved to get it. The worst part for me was how the children behaved. Of course if your mom is a wild beast your going to be a little hellion.

I applaud the security guard & I'm glad he tased her right in front of the kids - maybe your mama didnt teach you but you will learn their are consequences for your actions.

Bravo Mr. Security man - BRAVO!!!

SN--- boy she hit the ground hard lol

jazzgirl205
by Bronze Member on Feb. 5, 2013 at 2:19 PM

The saddest part is that the children started mimicing the mother.  I really really hate profanity.

Don't be embarassed.  She is not you.  And I am not the white woman at the bottom of my hill who was arrested last month for running a meth lab- in her house - where she was raising her children.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 10 on Feb. 5, 2013 at 2:20 PM
2 moms liked this
BAM! Ghetto bitch got taken dowwwwnnn. Lmao.

Poor kids are already ghetto as hell and don't have a chance at life. Were the kids saying "that's why you gay" to the dude?

QJsmommy
by Platinum Member on Feb. 5, 2013 at 2:20 PM
Yea I'd have to agree with you.

Quoting Anonymous:

Unfortunately, that woman acts like 90% of the black women I've come across. No wonder blacks have a hard time getting pass stereotypes. Just about every one I've met has been loud and mouthy like that and quick to want to fight.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AleaKat
by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 2:21 PM
Omg I feel so bad for those kids.
What a horrible woman and a horrible mother for acting that way infront of her kids. And then for them to witness her being tased and their screams and cries... Oh that broke my heart!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
nerdymom28
by Ruby Member on Feb. 5, 2013 at 2:21 PM
4 moms liked this

I will never understand how yelling the same thing over and over is supposed to win an argument.

That being said....those poor, poor kids. Look at their innocent little faces as they scream expletives at some stranger. They don't even know what's going on. They're being taught to fight before even knowing what they're fighting for. My heart breaks for them. I just hope they can rise above and become better than the example their mother set for them.

mrscass0416
by Platinum Member on Feb. 5, 2013 at 2:22 PM

LOL didn't she! 

Quoting Anonymous:

This chick is disgusting -- not because she is black - but because she is trash!!!

Both them bitches deserved to get it. The worst part for me was how the children behaved. Of course if your mom is a wild beast your going to be a little hellion.

I applaud the security guard & I'm glad he tased her right in front of the kids - maybe your mama didnt teach you but you will learn their are consequences for your actions.

Bravo Mr. Security man - BRAVO!!!

SN--- boy she hit the ground hard lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)