Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

As a black woman, I am highly embarrassed by what I just watched * Language

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

This is just ridiculous

You might need to sign in.. but the link in my first reply would bring you to the news sight, with the video if you don't have an account or don't want to sign into youtube

Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 5, 2013 at 1:52 PM
Replies (41-50):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 5, 2013 at 2:22 PM

at first, I did not know she had been tased.  I thought he threw a left and knocked her out.  I was wondering who got tased.  But realized afterwards that was her getting tased.  I did not know that it can throw you back like that!  I have seen people get thrown to the ground by tasers, but not thrown back.  

Quoting Anonymous:

This chick is disgusting -- not because she is black - but because she is trash!!!

Both them bitches deserved to get it. The worst part for me was how the children behaved. Of course if your mom is a wild beast your going to be a little hellion.

I applaud the security guard & I'm glad he tased her right in front of the kids - maybe your mama didnt teach you but you will learn their are consequences for your actions.

Bravo Mr. Security man - BRAVO!!!

SN--- boy she hit the ground hard lol

jazzgirl205
by Bronze Member on Feb. 5, 2013 at 2:22 PM

I am white (mostly).  I grew up in a city that was 53% black.  No, they are not like that.

Quoting Anonymous:

I'm sorry but that is exactly why white people say what they do. More than half black women are like this.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 11 on Feb. 5, 2013 at 2:22 PM

Unbelievable.  They don't have the common sense most animals have to be embarrassed, and are teaching their children to be just like them.  No respect for other, no respect for themselves either.  They let their children disrespect authority figures, and then after the one woman is tazed it's all about "in front of my babies?"  

To quote one of the women in the video - "Nigga, PLEASE!"

KRYSTALK1013
by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 2:22 PM

Smh... No words for that nonsense

silverdawn99
by Ruby Member on Feb. 5, 2013 at 2:22 PM
Sad that the mom is teaching her children such vulgarity and they will grow up to be just like her
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
mrscass0416
by Gold Member on Feb. 5, 2013 at 2:23 PM

Yes they were smh. Just sad. 

Quoting Anonymous:

BAM! Ghetto bitch got taken dowwwwnnn. Lmao.

Poor kids are already ghetto as hell and don't have a chance at life. Were the kids saying "that's why you gay" to the dude?

michaelsmom25
by Silver Member on Feb. 5, 2013 at 2:24 PM
If your embarrassed why would you repost this???
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
LNLMommy
by Silver Member on Feb. 5, 2013 at 2:25 PM
1 mom liked this

LOL-I was just skimming through it and didn't know what happen-one min she was pushing them and the next minute she was laid out on the ground..serves her right

Quoting Anonymous:

This chick is disgusting -- not because she is black - but because she is trash!!!

Both them bitches deserved to get it. The worst part for me was how the children behaved. Of course if your mom is a wild beast your going to be a little hellion.

I applaud the security guard & I'm glad he tased her right in front of the kids - maybe your mama didnt teach you but you will learn their are consequences for your actions.

Bravo Mr. Security man - BRAVO!!!

SN--- boy she hit the ground hard lol

CeeGee81
by CanadaGirl on Feb. 5, 2013 at 2:25 PM

What a mess of a situation.  Those poor children :(

MommieSDW
by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 2:25 PM
1 mom liked this

I know people like this of all races... so don't be embarassed.

But I feel where you are coming from, there is a stereotype unfortunately and these kind of events don't help :( 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)